Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Vitoria, Brazil or Remote, Brazil
Tech and IT Operations – Engineering - Americas /
WHO WE ARE
The Trustly Americas team combines PayWithMyBank, a 2012 Silicon Valley startup, with Trustly AB of Sweden, following their 2019 merger. Our team represents 30 nationalities, serving 8,300 merchants, connecting to 650 million consumers, and 12,000 banks across 33 countries. Our global network processes over $42 billion annually.
Our digital account-to-account platform redefines the speed, simplicity, and security of payments. Consumers pay for purchases by simply signing into their bank accounts, bypassing the card networks, and never leaving a merchant’s site or app – no credit card numbers or separate account setup necessary. With offices in Vitoria, Brazil, Silicon Valley in the US, and global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, we are a culturally diverse team. Across Brazil, we have embraced remote work from home policy.
At Trustly, we believe that inclusion and diversity are essential foundations for building a fair and equitable society. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability status. Our main goal is to provide a fair, welcoming, diverse environment with opportunities for all collaborators. The stages of our selection process take place online and without distinction of any kind.
It’s a great time to join Trustly as the Americas team is growing fast. If you thrive in an entrepreneurially-minded, fast-paced, casual, professional, positive, and rewarding work environment, check us out!
About the team:
The FIC team is responsible for creating and developing integrations between Trustly's product and financial institutions around the world. These connectors can be direct integrations, like a REST API, or it can be any other technology that allows us to obtain the necessary information to authorize a banking/financial transaction. The FIC team is also responsible for daily monitoring the success level of each connector and also the percentage of successful or unsuccessful transactions - and having this information take actions that seek to maintain a high level of product quality.
What you will do:
- Search for solutions to complex and challenging problems, with a defined scope.
- Develop and sustain connectors with financial institutions covered by Trustly's product.
- Develop APIs.
- Dealing with inherent issues of missing data or information in HTTP transactions.
Who you are:
- You are a full-stack developer with a passion for learning, with a degree in a related IT field.
- Experience with web development.
- Understand the different software architectures and the application of each.
- Experience with Java or .net. in backend development - but here you will work with Java.
- You can distinguish the applicability of design patterns in the concrete cases that day-to-day imposes.
- You have basic knowledge of SQL statements and have already worked with a relational database on the market.
- Preferably you are familiar with non-relational databases.
- Preferably your knowledge of SQL is capable of analyzing non-performing queries and promoting solutions to optimize them.
Our perks and benefits:
- Bradesco health and dental plan, for you and your dependents, with no co-payment cost
- Life insurance with differentiated coverage
- Meal voucher and supermarket voucher
- Home Office Allowance
- Gympass - Platform that gives access to spaces for physical activities and online classes
- Trustly Club - Discount at educational institutions and partner stores
- Monthly happy hours with iFood coupon
- English Program - Online group classes with a private teacher
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Birthday Off
- Flexible hours/Home Office - our culture is remote-first! You can work in every city in Brazil
- Welcome Kit - We work with Apple equipment (Macbook Pro, iPhone) and we send many more treats! Spoiler alert: Equipment can be purchased by you according to internal criteria!
- Annual premium - As a member of our team, you are eligible to receive an annual bonus, at the company's discretion, based on the achievement of our KPI's.
- Referral Program - If you refer a candidate and we hire the person, you will receive a reward for that!
Check out our Glassdoor or our Brazil Life page on LinkedIn for more details about Brazil, our culture, and much more.
At Trustly, we embrace and celebrate diversity of all forms and the value it brings to our employees and customers. We are proud and committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe an open and inclusive environment enables people to do their best work. All decisions regarding hiring, advancement, and any other aspects of employment are made solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Want to make a difference in a fast-growing business? Apply now!