Client Support Specialist
Vitoria, Brazil or Remote, Brazil /
Merchant Services and Support – Customer and Merchant Support - Americas /
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2008, Trustly is the global leader in Open Banking Payments, and the U.S. is Trustly’s fastest-growing market. Today we serve 10,000 merchants, connecting them with over 650 million consumers and 7,600 banks in over 30 countries. In 2021, we processed over $20 billion in transaction volume in our global network.
Our digital account-to-account platform redefines the speed, simplicity, and security of payments. Consumers pay for purchases by simply signing into their bank accounts, bypassing the card networks, and never leaving a merchant’s site or app – no credit card numbers or separate account setup necessary. With offices in Vitoria, Brazil, Silicon Valley in the US, and global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, we are a culturally diverse team. Across Brazil, we have embraced remote work from home policy.
At Trustly, we believe that inclusion and diversity are essential foundations for building a fair and equitable society. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability status. Our main goal is to provide a fair, welcoming, diverse environment with opportunities for all collaborators. The stages of our selection process take place online and without distinction of any kind.
It’s a great time to join Trustly as the Americas team is growing fast. If you thrive in an entrepreneurially-minded, fast-paced, casual, professional, positive, and rewarding work environment, check us out!
About the team:
The Client Support team is responsible for clarifying, solving and escalating customer (merchant) and end-user queries or problems. We are responsible for supporting the internal, external, and third-party customers we use for processing.
What you'll do:
- Triage cases within the defined SLA. Triaged cases will either be responded to and resolved or escalated to an internal or external team for assistance before resolving.
- Maintain ownership of support cases until resolution.
- Monitor and answer on different support channels: a ticketing system, public forums, online chat, social networks, client calls, and more.
- Be part of an on-call rotation schedule for a 24/7 coverage plan.
- Help enhance documentation to minimize repeating support issues.
- Coordinate with the different teams: dev team, customer support, product management.
- Help the dev team review new features and client libraries.
Who you are:
- Previous work experience in a customer support or operations role.
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal).
- iOS or Android experience.
- Previous knowledge of Salesforce Service/CRM.
Our perks and benefits:
- Bradesco health and dental plan, for you and your dependents, with no co-payment cost.
- Life insurance with differentiated coverage.
- Meal voucher and supermarket voucher.
- Home Office Allowance.
- Gympass - Platform that gives access to spaces for physical activities and online classes.
- Trustly Club - Discount at educational institutions and partner stores.
- Monthly happy hours with iFood coupon.
- English Program - Here you have space to develop your English, and you can choose an Online Platform or English Classes in company.
- Extended maternity and paternity leave.
- Birthday Off.
- Flexible hours/Home Office - our culture is remote-first! You can work in every city in Brazil.
- Welcome Kit - We work with Apple equipment (Macbook Pro, iPhone) and we send many more treats! Spoiler alert: Equipment can be purchased by you according to internal criteria!
- Annual premium - As a member of our team, you are eligible to receive an annual bonus, at the company's discretion, based on the achievement of our KPI's.
- Referral Program - If you refer a candidate and we hire the person, you will receive a reward for that!
Check out our Brazil Life page on Linkedin for more details about Brazil, our culture and much more.
At Trustly, we embrace and celebrate diversity of all forms and the value it brings to our employees and customers. We are proud and committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe an open and inclusive environment enables people to do their best work. All decisions regarding hiring, advancement, and any other aspects of employment are made solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Want to make a difference in a fast-growing business? Apply now!