Senior DevOps Engineer
Vitoria, Brazil or Remote, Brazil /
Tech and IT Operations – Dev Ops - Americas /
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2008, Trustly is the global leader in Open Banking Payments, and the U.S. is Trustly’s fastest-growing market. Today we serve 10,000 merchants, connecting them with over 650 million consumers and 7,600 banks in over 30 countries. In 2021, we processed over $20 billion in transaction volume in our global network.
Our digital account-to-account platform redefines the speed, simplicity, and security of payments. Consumers pay for purchases by simply signing into their bank accounts, bypassing the card networks, and never leaving a merchant’s site or app – no credit card numbers or separate account setup necessary. With offices in Vitoria, Brazil, Silicon Valley in the US, and global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, we are a culturally diverse team. Across Brazil, we have embraced remote work from home policy.
At Trustly, we believe that inclusion and diversity are essential foundations for building a fair and equitable society. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability status. Our main goal is to provide a fair, welcoming, diverse environment with opportunities for all collaborators. The stages of our selection process take place online and without distinction of any kind.
It’s a great time to join Trustly as the Americas team is growing fast. If you thrive in an entrepreneurially-minded, fast-paced, casual, professional, positive, and rewarding work environment, check us out!
About the team
From code to production, the DevOps team works to empower the developer teams to build solutions with stability and performance to meet the needs of the company. The team acts as a protector of production, always making sure that everything is working as it should with self-healing, observability, and automation whenever possible.
What you'll do:
- Work with CI/CD pipeline for our java-based application stack;
- Deploy upgrades and fixes into the live platform;
- Automate tasks to minimize downtime and improve consistency;
- Identify and document ways of improving monitoring and system resource utilization;
- Manage security, system capacity configuration, and upgrades;
- Designing, deploying, securing, and updating pods in Kubernetes;
- Maintenance in production DataBase;
- Design Architectures;
- Manage new modules;
- Tuning and ensuring the Nginx rules
Who you are:
- Solid experience as DevOps or Developer, with a solid background in software architecture techniques and scripting languages such as shell script and/or Python;
- Experience in Linux/Unix administration;
- Solid experience with AWS;
- Good knowledge of Versioning, Continuous Integration, and traffic monitoring tools;
- Experience in Kubernetes and Docker;
- Advanced English.
Our perks and benefits:
- Bradesco health and dental plan, for you and your dependents, with no co-payment cost
- Sulamérica life insurance with differentiated coverage
- Meal voucher and supermarket voucher
- Home Office Allowance
- Gympass - Platform that gives access to spaces for physical activities and online classes
- Trustly Club - Discount at educational institutions and partner stores
- Monthly happy hours with iFood coupon
- English Program - Here you have space to develop your English, and you can choose an Online Platform or English Classes in company
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Birthday off
- Flexible hours/Home Office - our culture is remote-first! You can work in every city in Brazil
- Welcome Kit - We work with Apple equipment (Macbook Pro, iPhone) and we send many more treats! Spoiler alert: Equipment can be purchased by you according to internal criteria!
- Annual premium - As a member of our team, you are eligible to receive an annual bonus, at the company's discretion, based on the achievement of our KPIs.
- Referral Program - If you refer a candidate and we hire the person, you will receive a reward for that!
Check out our Brazil Life page on Linkedin for more details about Brazil, our culture, and much more.
At Trustly, we embrace and celebrate diversity of all forms and the value it brings to our employees and customers. We are proud and committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe an open and inclusive environment enables people to do their best work. All decisions regarding hiring, advancement, and any other aspects of employment are made solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Want to make a difference in a fast-growing business? Apply now!