Salesforce Technical Administrator
Remote Europe/East Coast USA /
Full Time Employee
TrustToken envisions a world where financial freedom is as accessible as the internet. To realize this vision, we are reinventing financial infrastructure to be more effective and equitable.
Our core project is TrueFi, the blockchain protocol for global lending. TrueFi lets portfolio managers launch diverse lending opportunities on-chain to a global base of lenders and borrowers. Since November 2020, TrueFi has facilitated ~$1.5B of loan originations and more than $1B of repayments, with no defaults to date.
Our mission is to grow TrueFi into the definitive protocol for the nearly $10 trillion global lending market.
Our team is global with employees in the US, Poland, Ireland and remote, made up of talented people that bring passion and expertise from pioneering web3/crypto projects, consumer and enterprise technology companies, and institutional finance leaders. We're backed by luminaries from a16z crypto, Blocktower, Founders Fund, Alameda Research, Stanford StartX, and other top global investors from North America, Europe, and Asia.
As our Salesforce Technical Administrator you’ll play a vital role at TrustToken. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually maintain and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback and designing best practice solutions that meet the fluid nature of the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. Salesforce will be of critical importance to us. This role will suit someone who enjoys all aspects of user management including internal support tickets, training, and coordinating with TrustToken engineers. Information security and ease of use for all stakeholders will be priorities.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can help with the expansion of our Salesforce implementation with the help of an outside Salesforce integration team. The Salesforce Technical Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflows, Process Builder, Flow, Salesforce Communities and Digital Experiences, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Understanding of basic triggers/Apex code knowledge
- Understanding of Salesforce’s REST and SOAP APIs
- Understanding of VisualForce pages and VisualForce powered experiences
- Sandbox environment management
- DevOps/release management experience
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Internal User support tickets
- New user and ongoing user training Technical documentation maintenance and creation
- Management of integrated applications and third party suppliers including: IronClad, GSuite, Slack, among others
- Understanding all aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules and coordinating with head of IT for users rights configuration and maintenance
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 5+ years’ of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and Digital
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g. Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Designing scalable, best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skillsAbility to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in change management and governance
- Training end users and key stakeholdersT
- Technical documentationAvailable and responsive to questions
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changesDevOps/release management experience
- Comfortable working with global remote environment
- Desirable:Understanding of basic triggers/Apex code knowledge
- Understanding of Salesforce’s REST and SOAP APIsUnderstanding of Salesforce’s Visualforce pages and their application
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Active in the Salesforce community
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken