Institutional Sales, Crypto
Corporate Development /
Full Time Employee
TrustToken is freeing money to create more value for all.
As traditional finance is being challenged by cryptocurrencies, our team is assembling the fundamental building blocks to deliver the unprecedented opportunity and greater accessibility of decentralized finance to anyone with an internet connection.
We're known for two products: TrueFi, the first project to bring collateral-free lending to the blockchain; and TrueCurrencies, the world's most trusted asset-backed stablecoins, in five denominations.
TrustToken’s TrueFi platform brings uncollateralized lending on-chain, offering lenders high earning rates with full transparency of how their funds are allocated, and borrowers the ease of fast, fixed-rate, fixed-term loans without collateral requirements. Borrowers build credit scores by using the platform, paving the way for credit lines in TrueFi 2.0
Our TrueCurrencies (TUSD, TGBP, TAUD, TCAD, THKD) are the world’s most trusted stablecoins. Each is fully collateralized and attested live on-chain, leading the way in transparency in our industry. Collectively, these stablecoins now move billions of dollars around the world each month, including across +100 trading partners like Binance, Huobi, and OKEx. TUSD users enjoy lightning-fast transactions, easy minting and redemptions, and obsessive customer service.
Our team is global with employees based in San Francisco, Ireland, and remote, made up of talented people from Google, Facebook, and Coinbase. We're backed by luminaries at A16z crypto, Blacktower, Founders Fund Angel, Stanford StartX, and other top VC from North America, Europe, and Asia. Our team is on a mission to empower people by opening access to financial opportunities. We believe that new technology will allow us to make financial freedom as accessible as the internet, and each day, we're working on the fundamental elements to make this world possible. It’s going to be a long journey, and we’re just at the beginning.
In Institutional Sales, you will be expected to be a connected business development representative that is driven by customer success. You will also be passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies and the benefits it can offer institutions.
What You'll do:
- Develop and grow relationships with prospective institutional clients
- Proactively cultivate existing client relationships
- Implement strategies to deliver on key revenue targets for the business
- Serve as a product expert
- Understand the challenges institutional clients may have in investing in this asset class
- Assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain clients
- Deliver white-glove experience to every client
- Collaborate across marketing, product, customer success, compliance, and technology teams to continuously improve the customer experience
What you'll need to have:
- 5 or more years in a leading origination role with some crypto and/or blockchain experience
- Large network of institutional clients such as proprietary trading firms, hedge funds, and asset managers with a record of long-lasting and productive relationships
- Ability to understand customer desires and behavior in trading and investment in cryptocurrency
- Strong verbal and written communications skills around technology
- Exceptional analytical, management, and organization skills
- Experience using a CRM system like Salesforce
- Passionate about customer success
- Willingness to travel
- Entrepreneurial and start-up mindset
- Bachelor's degree required
Nice to have:
- Experience in securities trading
- 1-2 years of crypto and/or blockchain experience
- Understanding of digital assets derivatives
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken