Legal & Compliance
TrustToken is creating a more efficient and inclusive global financial system by digitizing assets that can be seamlessly and securely exchanged across markets worldwide. TrustToken’s first product, TrueUSD, has become the most traded stablecoin fully backed by US dollars. TrustToken has since launched four additional fiat-backed stablecoins, TrueGBP, TrueAUD, TrueCAD, and TrueHKD. TrustToken products trade on some of the world’s top exchanges - Binance, Huobi, OKEx, and many others - and can be purchased or redeemed directly in the TrustToken App.
Founded in 2017, our team is based in San Francisco and is made up of people coming from Airbnb, AMEX, Apple, Facebook and Google. We’re backed by a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Danhua Capital, Founders Fund Angel, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Stanford-StartX, and others.
We are just getting started and are growing fast. Want to join us?
- Onboard individual customers onto the TrustToken platform
- Onboard legal entities by reviewing and validating information and documentation provided
- Flag unusual or high-risk potential customers to our Head of Compliance
- Collaborate cross-functionally to analyze, assess, and resolve complex customer and partner issues
- Develop data-driven analyses and reports for monthly reporting
- Review transaction reports of customers to spot unusual activity and escalate suspicious transactions to our Compliance Manager
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary
- 1-3 years of experience in Compliance operations or onboarding
- An understanding of different legal entity structures
- Great organizational skills and a high attention-to-detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A high level of comfort communicating over the phone
- Strong analytical, project management, and problem-solving skills
- A flexible and adaptable mindset to complement the evolving needs of a dynamic, growing organization
- The ability to work independently with minimal guidance and direction
- A highly collaborative approach and are a standout teammate
- A natural curiosity to learn and grow
Bonus points if you also have:
- Knowledge of and interest in cryptocurrency
- Fluency in Mandarin
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken