Regional Engineering Manager
Full Time Employee
TrustToken is creating a more efficient and inclusive global financial system by digitizing assets that can be seamlessly and securely exchanged across markets worldwide.
We're looking to open a remote engineering office in order to help scale our engineering team. The Regional Engineering Manager will grow and manage this remote office.
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor at a fast-moving Silicon Valley tech company, and scale a top performing engineering team. We're considering many different locations right now, so if you think your area might be a fit, please reach out! If you don't think your area would be a good fit, but this is a role you're excited about, please reach out if you'd consider relocating.
- Recruit and manage the regional engineering team
- Occasional travel to HQ in San Francisco
- Help your engineers to grow through regular 1-to-1s, continual feedback, and coaching towards career goals
- Institute systems to improve the Engineering team’s effectiveness and efficiency
- Work with Product to map out product strategy and roadmap
- Recruit from your network
- Represent TrustToken at industry meetup events
- Conduct technical interviews with candidates
- Comfortable having IC responsibilities while the team is still small
Experience & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience managing software engineering teams
- Very strong technically
Bonus Points for
- Experience managing a regional team
- Tech startup experience
- Security experience
- Experience building fintech products
- Blockchain experience
TrustToken is creating a more efficient and inclusive global financial system by digitizing assets that can be seamlessly and securely exchanged across markets worldwide. TrustToken’s first product, TrueUSD, has become the most traded stablecoin fully backed by US dollars. TrustToken has since launched four additional fiat-backed stablecoins, TrueGBP, TrueAUD, TrueCAD, and TrueHKD. TrustToken products trade on some of the world’s top exchanges - Binance, Huobi, OKEx, and many others - and can be purchased or redeemed directly in the TrustToken App.
Founded in 2017, our engineering team is based in San Francisco and is made up of people coming from DoorDash, Lyft, Snapchat, and Google. We’re backed by a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Danhua Capital, Founders Fund Angel, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Stanford-StartX, and others.
This is an opportunity to work on a product that has the potential to reach tens of millions of people. You will own development of major features of the TrueCoin application. This is the application used to purchase and redeem all of our currency and commodity products, and has become a major fiat-crypto onramp. It has already facilitated more than $200 million worth of transactions, and the pace is accelerating rapidly.
In this role, you'll have an opportunity to build a product used by some of the world's top crypto hedge funds, financial institutions, and traders from around the globe. You are the person building the portal between real-world assets and their tokenized forms. This app is one of the main ways consumers interact with us as a company and brand.