Compliance Analyst & Investigations Specialist
Legal & Compliance
TrustToken is creating a more efficient and inclusive global financial system by digitizing assets that can be seamlessly and securely exchanged across markets worldwide. TrustToken’s first product, TrueUSD, has become the most traded stablecoin fully backed by US dollars. TrustToken has since launched four additional fiat-backed stablecoins, TrueGBP, TrueAUD, TrueCAD, and TrueHKD. TrustToken products trade on some of the world’s top exchanges - Binance, Huobi, OKEx, and many others - and can be purchased or redeemed directly in the TrustToken App.
Founded in 2017, our team is based in San Francisco and is made up of people coming from Airbnb, AMEX, Apple, Facebook and Google. We’re backed by a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Danhua Capital, Founders Fund Angel, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Stanford-StartX, and others.
We are just getting started and are growing fast. Want to join us?
As a Compliance Analyst and Investigations Specialist you will be responsible for conducting day to day investigations for all customer transactions occurring both on the blockchain and off. You'll report to the Investigations Manager and will work closely with the rest of the compliance team and investigation specialists as you help create a scalable and streamlined process to support our fast-paced work environment.
- Conducting day to day investigations on all transaction monitoring alerts on our different vendors
- Ensure that policies and procedures written out are in line with the steps followed in the investigations
- Review transactions within the time frame as laid out in the policies and procedures
- Escalate suspicious activity to the investigations manager
- Manage ongoing escalations compliance reviews and risk assessments
- Prepare Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) when a certain customer and transaction is detected as high risk and suspicious
- Minimum of a BA or BS degree with strong academic performance
- 1 -3 years of experience conducting investigations and detecting suspicious activity
- Experience in monitoring transactions on the blockchain
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Interest in FinTech and working in a fast paced startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Commitment to developing an overall and compliance culture to make TrustToken a great place to work
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken