Product & Design
Full Time Employee
We’re a team comprised of alumni from Stanford, CMU, Berkeley and Google with backing from Andreessen Horowitz Crypto, Founders Fund Angel (Pathfinder), Jump Trading Capital, Foundation Capital, Distributed Global, Stanford-StartX, ZhenFund, DHVC, GGV Capital, BlockTower Capital and Andreessen Horowitz.
We're building a platform to tokenize the $256 trillion worth of real-world assets.
TrustToken’s vision is to democratize financial opportunities and unlock capital through the trusted trade of assets worldwide.
Company & Products
TrustToken is a platform to create asset-backed tokens that you can easily buy and sell around the world. For example, gold to gold tokens or dollar to dollar tokens.
Our first asset token is TrueUSD, a stablecoin that you can redeem 1-for-1 for US dollars. In just four months since launch, TrueUSD has been listed on Binance, Upbit, and Bittrex, and has passed $80mm in market capitalization.
What you can expect from us
- We have a strong culture of authenticity, transparency, and learning
- Each of us cares about being a master of our craft and we'll push you to be a master of yours
- We are eager to run experiments, iterate quickly, and update our beliefs based on evidence
Learn more about our culture here.
Who we're looking for
- You are intellectually curious and you Get Things Done
- You are passionate about our vision, culture, and products
- You care about your learning and growth
TrustToken Platform Intro Blog Post (TrustToken Blog)
TrueUSD Fiat-backed Stablecoin Intro Blog Post (TrustToken Blog)
TrustToken Raises $20 Million (Wall Street Journal)
Stablecoin TrueUSD is Now Trading on Bittrex (Bitcoin Magazine)
We're seeking a designer to translate between TrustToken's technology and the people who will use it. This role will focus on generating on-brand, engaging, and user-focused visual design.
In this position, you will help lead TrustToken's visual identity on its web applications, social media channels, website, and other channels to tell our story. As a creative designer, your work will engage, excite, and inspire our audiences.
We're looking for someone who has:
- creative flair
- a strong visual sense
- the confidence to present and explain ideas
- a "renaissance ambition" for the arts
We are looking for a capable graphic/visual designer to help shape and build the brand's presence.
***For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio demonstrating the ability to implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and design skills to create original, persuasive and visually compelling work.***
Want to see who you'd be working with? Watch this video: https://youtu.be/ZjSW-d_VXpc
- Visual design for the TrustToken website and related landing/product pages
- Product design for the TrueUSD application
- Taking existing brand/style guidelines to both implement and improve them
- Create content across both digital and physical mediums
- Get consensus from key stakeholders across the company to efficiently execute without compromising quality
- Support the marketing department to create educational and shareable content to tell the TrustToken story
- Apply user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals—from concept to execution—across many platforms
- 5+ years graphic/visual design experience with some hands on web development (HTML/CSS)
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch with bonus points for InDesign and InVision
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of color, iconography, layout, space, texture, and typography
- Previous experience in a creative agency or startup environment preferred
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Ability to work independently and quickly while multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Design degree not required (we trust that your work will speak for itself)
- Familiarity with the blockchain/crypto space preferred (but not required)
- Optional HTML knowledge and bonus points if you know React JS!
If you meet these requirements and think you'd be a good fit, we'd love to chat with you.
Additionally, if you know anyone else that could be interested, please send them our way: https://www.trusttoken.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.