Remote | US /
Business & Product Operations /
Full Time Employee
TrustToken envisions a world where financial freedom is as accessible as the internet. To realize this vision, we are reinventing financial infrastructure to be more effective and equitable.
Our core project is TrueFi, the blockchain protocol for global lending. TrueFi lets portfolio managers launch diverse lending opportunities on-chain to a global base of lenders and borrowers. Since November 2020, TrueFi has facilitated ~$1.5B of loan originations and more than $1B of repayments, with no defaults to date.
Our mission is to grow TrueFi into the definitive protocol for the nearly $10 trillion global lending market.
Our team is global with employees in the US, Poland, Ireland and remote, made up of talented people that bring passion and expertise from pioneering web3/crypto projects, consumer and enterprise technology companies, and institutional finance leaders. We're backed by luminaries from a16z crypto, Blocktower, Founders Fund, Alameda Research, Stanford StartX, and other top global investors from North America, Europe, and Asia.
This specific role is focused on TrustLabs, the business unit at TrustToken directly responsible for democratizing access to DeFi and helping more traditional users and investors access opportunities within DeFi.
This is a newly formed business unit and you will be coming in on the ground floor, creating a new startup inside of another well-capitalized and experienced team.
This role will report to our Director of Product for TrustLabs and we are looking for a creative and passionate person to join our team.
Does the following sound like you?
You want the product to be inspiring, and will motivate yourself, your team, and everyone to meet your vision
You are scrappy and see constraints as a fun challenge to raise your creativity
You are persistent and when you run into obstacles or hear a “no,” you learn, adapt, and act accordingly
You are data-driven and know how to draw insights from data and numbers
You are comfortable and can communicate with numbers, and you know when to listen to your product sense and intuition
You are emotionally aware and consciously choose how, when, and where to deliver your messages
- 2-5 years experience in a product role (or product lead experience like co-founding a startup) with solid understanding of product management fundamentals
- Exceptional storytelling skills with the ability to align key stakeholders around a product direction and features
- Fluency in writing product specifications, creating wireframes, organizing product roadmaps, and planning engineering sprints
- Proficiency in analyzing and contextualizing data.
- Ideally comfortable in Excel/Google Sheets and either have experience with SQL or be excited to learn
- Creative collaborative self-starter that needs little oversight
- Strong customer empathy
Experience in Fintech or other heavily regulated industries (Healthcare, Insurance, )and hands-on experience with dapps and/or blockchain protocols would be great too!!!
- Constantly be learning about our client’s needs and business priorities
- Prioritize among the needs of our clients and communicate them to internal stakeholders
- Inform high-level company strategy based on product direction, feedback, and metrics
- Define your product roadmap and coordinate sprints with the engineering team
- Effectively communicate product/customer context and product requirements to engineers and adapt based on their feedback
- Create low fidelity wireframes and collaborate with designers on building the UI and UX for the product
- Build relationships across multiple departments, and align the perspectives of our engineering, business, compliance, and operational teams
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken