Full Time Employee
TrustToken is creating a more efficient and inclusive global financial system by digitizing assets that can be seamlessly and securely exchanged across markets worldwide.
You'll be responsible for:
- The TrueUSD web application, which is already live and being used to purchase and redeem TrueUSD
- Integration of the app with TrueUSD smart contracts on Ethereum
- Deeper integration of the TrueUSD app with our fiduciary and banking partners
- New features for institutional clients
- Adding support for upcoming TrustToken products such as TrueEuro and other tokenized currencies
- Our current tech stack: React, GraphQL, Apollo Client, Node, Express, Postgres, Heroku, Python
- 3+ years experience with full-stack web development
- Comfortable working in a fast changing start-up environment
- Self-disciplined with attention to quality and details
- You are intellectually curious and you get stuff done. Results are what matter to you
Bonus skills or knowledge:
- React, GraphQL, Apollo Client, Node, Express, Postgres, Heroku, Python
- Cryptography experience
- Solidity experience
TrustToken is creating a more efficient and inclusive global financial system by digitizing assets that can be seamlessly and securely exchanged across markets worldwide. TrustToken’s first product, TrueUSD, has become the most traded stablecoin fully backed by US dollars. TrustToken has since launched four additional fiat-backed stablecoins, TrueGBP, TrueAUD, TrueCAD, and TrueHKD. TrustToken products trade on some of the world’s top exchanges - Binance, Huobi, OKEx, and many others - and can be purchased or redeemed directly in the TrustToken App.
Founded in 2017, our engineering team is based in San Francisco and is made up of people coming from DoorDash, Lyft, Snapchat, and Google. We’re backed by a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Danhua Capital, Founders Fund Angel, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Stanford-StartX, and others.
This is an opportunity to work on a product that has the potential to reach tens of millions of people. You will own development of major features of the TrueCoin application. This is the application used to purchase and redeem all of our currency and commodity products, and has become a major fiat-crypto onramp. It has already facilitated more than $200 million worth of transactions, and the pace is accelerating rapidly.
In this role, you'll have an opportunity to build a product used by some of the world's top crypto hedge funds, financial institutions, and traders from around the globe. You are the person building the portal between real-world assets and their tokenized forms. This app is one of the main ways consumers interact with us as a company and brand.