Customer Support (Ireland)
Customer Support /
Full Time Employee
TrustToken is freeing money to create more value for all.
As traditional finance is being challenged by cryptocurrencies, our team is assembling the fundamental building blocks to deliver the unprecedented opportunity and greater accessibility of decentralized finance to anyone with an internet connection.
We're known for two products: TrueFi, the first project to bring collateral-free lending to the blockchain; and TrueCurrencies, the world's most trusted asset-backed stablecoins, in five denominations.
TrustToken’s TrueFi platform brings uncollateralized lending on-chain, offering lenders high earning rates with full transparency of how their funds are allocated, and borrowers the ease of fast, fixed-rate, fixed-term loans without collateral requirements. Borrowers build credit scores by using the platform, paving the way for credit lines in TrueFi 2.0
Our TrueCurrencies (TUSD, TGBP, TAUD, TCAD, THKD) are the world’s most trusted stablecoins. Each is fully collateralized and attested live on-chain, leading the way in transparency in our industry. Collectively, these stablecoins now move billions of dollars around the world each month, including across +100 trading partners like Binance, Huobi, and OKEx. TUSD users enjoy lighting-fast transactions, easy minting and redemptions, and obsessive customer service.
Our team is global with employees based in San Francisco, Ireland and remote, made up of talented people from Google, Facebook, and Coinbase. We're backed by luminaries at a16z crypto, Founders Fund Angel, Stanford StartX, and other top VC from North America, Europe, and Asia. Our team is on a mission to empower people by opening access to financial opportunities. We believe that new technology will allow us to make financial freedom as accessible as the internet, and each day, we're working on the fundamental elements to make this world possible. It’s going to be a long journey, and we’re just at the beginning.
- 1-2 years of experience in Compliance operations or Customer Support.
- Fluency in Mandarin
- An understanding of different legal entity structures
- Great organizational skills and a high attention-to-detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A high level of comfort communicating over the phone
- Strong analytical, project management, and problem-solving skills
- A flexible and adaptable mindset to complement the evolving needs of a dynamic, growing organization
- The ability to work independently with minimal guidance and direction
- A highly collaborative approach and are a standout teammate
- A natural curiosity to learn and grow
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries regarding application statuses, transactions, and other issues
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Reviewing customer applications and validate provided documents
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Communicating with domestic and international customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Flagging trends with customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with other internal teams as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Bonus points if you also have:
Knowledge of and interest in cryptocurrency
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken