MBA Business Analyst
TrustToken is freeing money.
As traditional finance is being challenged by cryptocurrencies, our team is assembling the fundamental building blocks to deliver the unprecedented opportunity and greater accessibility of decentralized finance to anyone with an internet connection.
We're known for two products: TrueFi, the first project to bring collateral-free lending to the blockchain; and TrueCurrencies, the world's most trusted asset-backed stablecoins, in five denominations.
TrueFi, launched by TrustToken in November 2020, is the world’s leading uncollateralized lending protocol, offering lenders transparent and competitive earning opportunities and borrowers the ease of fast loans that maximize their capital efficiency. Borrowers build credit scores by using the platform, paving the way for TrueFi’s other innovation: on-chain credit ratings.
Our TrueCurrencies (TUSD, TGBP, TAUD, TCAD, THKD) are the world’s most trusted stablecoins. Each is fully collateralized and attested live on-chain, leading the way in transparency in our industry. Collectively, these stablecoins now move billions of dollars around the world each month, including across +100 trading partners like Binance, Huobi, and OKEx. TUSD users enjoy lighting-fast transactions, easy minting and redemptions, and obsessive customer service.
Our team is global with employees based in San Francisco, Ireland and remote, made up of talented people from Google, Facebook, and Coinbase. We're backed by luminaries at a16z crypto, Blocktower, Founders Fund, Alameda Research, Stanford StartX, and other top global investors from North America, Europe, and Asia.
Our team is on a mission to empower people by opening access to financial opportunities. We believe that new technology will allow us to make financial freedom as accessible as the internet, and each day, we're working on the fundamental elements to make this world possible. It’s going to be a long journey, and we’re just at the beginning.
- Develop industry segmentations and market sizing models
- Analyze potential business lines and develop financial models
- Create presentations communicating business strategy and tactics
- Work closely with the Chief Executive Officer and executive team
- Consistently demonstrate knowledge seeking and sharing behaviors
- Currently working on Masters degree
- 2+ years of prior professional banking or consulting research and analytics experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills, business insight, and technical skills.
- Highly effective communicator with excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Advanced analytics and analytical skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn in a dynamic environment.
- A passion for and knowledge of leading and emerging technologies.
- Familiar with project management basic concepts.
- Experience with Excel, Powerpoint
- Financial technology or Blockchain experience a plus
- BI Tool (Tableau / OBIEE etc) experience a plus
- Experience working within a matrixed organization, with global teams is a plus.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken