China Community Lead
TrustToken is freeing money to create more value for all.
As traditional finance is being challenged by cryptocurrencies, our team is assembling the fundamental building blocks to deliver the unprecedented opportunity and greater accessibility of decentralized finance to anyone with an internet connection.
We're known for two products: TrueFi, the first project to bring collateral-free lending to the blockchain; and TrueCurrencies, the world's most trusted asset-backed stablecoins, in five denominations.
TrustToken’s TrueFi platform brings uncollateralized lending on-chain, offering lenders high earning rates with full transparency of how their funds are allocated, and borrowers the ease of fast, fixed-rate, fixed-term loans without collateral requirements. Borrowers build credit scores by using the platform, paving the way for credit lines in TrueFi 2.0
Our TrueCurrencies (TUSD, TGBP, TAUD, TCAD, THKD) are the world’s most trusted stablecoins. Each is fully collateralized and attested live on-chain, leading the way in transparency in our industry. Collectively, these stablecoins now move billions of dollars around the world each month, including across +100 trading partners like Binance, Huobi, and OKEx. TUSD users enjoy lighting-fast transactions, easy minting and redemptions, and obsessive customer service.
Our team is global with employees based in San Francisco, Ireland and remote, made up of talented people from Google, Facebook, and Coinbase. We're backed by luminaries at a16z crypto, Founders Fund Angel, Stanford StartX, and other top VC from North America, Europe, and Asia. Our team is on a mission to empower people by opening access to financial opportunities. We believe that new technology will allow us to make financial freedom as accessible as the internet, and each day, we're working on the fundamental elements to make this world possible. It’s going to be a long journey, and we’re just at the beginning.
You are deeply interested in people and in financial technology, and are passionate about growing a vibrant community. You believe in the promise of decentralized technology and are familiar with major DeFi protocols like Aave & Compound. You're empathetic, a good teacher, and ready to engage your community. You're also curious about growth and marketing, with a good understanding of the cultures and preferences of users in Asia. You're eager to learn and grow, and are committed to helping others in your community do the same.
- Manage community engagement on global social channels including Discord, Reddit and Telegram.
- Grow the Asia-based TrueFi community across local channels, especially WeChat.
- Educate new community members on what TrueFi is and how it works, by understanding the product deeply.
- Localize product and community news into Simplified Chinese and other languages.
- Analyze community behavior to improve engagement as well as our marketing and product initiatives.
- Support cross-community initiatives to other protocols and communities for growth collaboration.
- Strategize on new campaigns for growing community size and engagement (meme contests, giveaways, influencer collaborations, etc).
- Proven community management experience
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both spoken and writing (Simplified)
- Experience in the blockchain industry, especially DeFi
- Comfort with key community platforms including Telegram, WeChat, and Discord
- Enjoys working with people, biased towards being helpful
- Self-directed learner, able to keep up with new developments in blockchain and marketing
The Asia Community Manager role is a strong career development opportunity, giving candidates the exposure and training to develop into a leadership role across marketing or business development, and to become the leader for TrueFi's Asia-based user base.
The candidate will work closely with the marketing, product, and business development teams on the cutting edge of decentralized finance. They will grow quickly, making for a career-shaping opportunity.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken