Full Time Employee
Our mission is to empower people by opening access to financial opportunities. We’re driven to pursue this mission because we believe we can make financial freedom accessible to all.
Founded in 2017, the TrustToken team is based in San Francisco and Ireland, made up of talented people from Google, Twilio, Coinbase, and Facebook - and an office puppy from Texas. We’ve raised over $30M from top investors at a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Founders Fund Angel, Danhua Capital, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Signia VC, Stanford StartX, and others.
We started by creating a way to move money more freely than ever before with our stablecoins: TrueUSD, TrueAUD, TrueCAD, TrueGBP, and TrueHKD. Our TrueCurrencies are the world’s first independently-verified, fully collateralized stablecoins, now trading on top exchanges around the world and generating billions in monthly trade volume. TUSD users enjoy lighting-fast transactions, the lowest transaction costs of any stablecoin, and obsessive customer service.
Soon, we’ll be connecting trusted individuals with more financial opportunities than have ever been accessible to them before. It’s going to be a long journey, and we’re just getting started. Join us.
This is an opportunity to work on a product that has the potential to reach tens of millions of people. You will own development of major features of the TrueCoin application. This is the application used to purchase and redeem all of our currency and commodity products, and has become a major fiat-crypto onramp. It has already facilitated $60mm of transactions in just three months of being live, and the pace is accelerating rapidly.
In this role you'll have an opportunity to build a product used by some of the world's top crypto hedge funds, financial institutions, and traders from around the globe. This app is the one of the main ways consumers interact with us as a company and brand. And you'll be working on a top engineering team coming out of Stanford, Google, Columbia, and CMU.
- 3+ years experience with full-stack web development
- Previous experience with React and Node
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing start-up environment
- You're self-disciplined and pay attention to quality, details and most importantly, results
- You're intellectually curious and love to get shit done
Bonus skills and knowledge:
- React, GraphQL, Apollo Client, Node, Express, Postgres, Heroku, Python
- Cryptography experience
- Solidity experience
What you'd be responsible for:
- The TrueUSD web application, which is live and being used to purchase and redeem TrueUSD
- Integration of the app with TrueUSD smart contracts on Ethereum
- Deeper integration of the TrueUSD app with our fiduciary and banking partners
- New features for institutional clients
- Adding support for future TrustToken products
Our tech stack:
- Apollo Client
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken