Full Time Employee
TrustToken is creating a more efficient and inclusive global financial system by digitizing assets that can be seamlessly and securely exchanged across markets worldwide. TrustToken’s first product, TrueUSD, has become the most traded stablecoin fully backed by US dollars. TrustToken has since launched four additional fiat-backed stablecoins, TrueGBP, TrueAUD, TrueCAD, and TrueHKD. TrustToken products trade on some of the world’s top exchanges - Binance, Huobi, OKEx, and many others - and can be purchased or redeemed directly in the TrustToken App.
Founded in 2017, our team is based in San Francisco and is made up of people coming from Airbnb, AMEX, Apple, Facebook and Google. We’re backed by a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Danhua Capital, Founders Fund Angel, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Stanford-StartX, and others.
We are just getting started and are growing fast. Want to join us?
We're looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our growing team. You’ll help TrustToken build a robust candidate pipeline, strong employer brand and world-class organization.
You will guide candidates through the hiring process with confidence and expertise, while always keeping your sights on delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
Individuals who are self-motivated, curious, ambitious, creative, and committed to getting the job done will thrive in our fast-paced startup environment. You are meticulous and organized in your approach, and are able to effectively work with hiring managers from multiple teams without dropping the ball.
There is plenty to do and as a result, lots of opportunity to grow along with TrustToken!
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with hiring managers and the leadership team, to help build diverse and inclusive teams
- Full-cycle recruitment for both technical and non-technical roles
- Accurately assess and screen candidates as you develop a valuable pipeline of both passive and active candidates
- Assist the company with recruiting metrics adaptation, striving to use data to better our recruiting program and hire top talent
- Train the company on adopting an "Always Be Recruiting" approach
- Own, develop and measure the impact of our Employee Referral Program
- Identify new recruiting technologies, creative sourcing strategies and techniques to attract top niche talent
- Manage candidate pipeline activity, maintain timely and accurate ATS data while sharing results backed by data to inform key partners
- Build and own recruiting metrics while maximizing the ATS (Lever) capabilities
- Help organize and attend career fairs and industry meetups while strategically evolving our recruiting programs and team focus
- 5+ years of high volume sourcing/recruiting with experience in a fast-paced environment
- Technical recruiting a plus
- A passion for blockchain and/or cryptocurrency
- Strong organizational abilities with high attention-to-detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Driven with a "Get Things Done" and "Make Good Things Easy" attitude
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken