Customer Support (Temp)
Business & Product Operations
TrustToken is creating a more efficient and inclusive global financial system by digitizing assets that can be seamlessly and securely exchanged across markets worldwide. TrustToken’s first product, TrueUSD, has become the most traded stablecoin fully backed by US dollars. TrustToken has since launched four additional fiat-backed stablecoins, TrueGBP, TrueAUD, TrueCAD, and TrueHKD. TrustToken products trade on some of the world’s top exchanges - Binance, Huobi, OKEx, and many others - and can be purchased or redeemed directly in the TrustToken App.
Founded in 2017, our team is based in San Francisco and is made up of people coming from Airbnb, AMEX, Apple, Facebook and Google. We’re backed by a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Danhua Capital, Founders Fund Angel, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Stanford-StartX, and others.
We are just getting started and are growing fast. Want to join us?
- 1-2 years of experience in Compliance operations or Customer Support.
- An understanding of different legal entity structures
- Great organizational skills and a high attention-to-detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skillsA high level of comfort communicating over the phone
- Strong analytical, project management, and problem-solving skills
- A flexible and adaptable mindset to complement the evolving needs of a dynamic, growing organization
- The ability to work independently with minimal guidance and direction
- A highly collaborative approach and are a standout teammate
- A natural curiosity to learn and grow
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries regarding application statuses, transactions, and other issues
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Reviewing customer applications and validate provided documents
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Communicating with domestic and international customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Flagging trends with customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with other internal teams as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Bonus points if you also have:
Knowledge of and interest in cryptocurrency
Fluency in Mandarin
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken