Sr. Security Engineer
Full Time Employee
Our mission is to empower people by opening access to financial opportunities. We’re driven to pursue this mission because we believe we can make financial freedom accessible to all.
Founded in 2017, the TrustToken team is based in San Francisco and Ireland, made up of talented people from Google, Twilio, Coinbase, and Facebook - and an office puppy from Texas. We’ve raised over $30M from top investors at a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Founders Fund Angel, Danhua Capital, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Signia VC, Stanford StartX, and others.
We started by creating a way to move money more freely than ever before with our stablecoins: TrueUSD, TrueAUD, TrueCAD, TrueGBP, and TrueHKD. Our TrueCurrencies are the world’s first independently-verified, fully collateralized stablecoins, now trading on top exchanges around the world and generating billions in monthly trade volume. TUSD users enjoy lighting-fast transactions, the lowest transaction costs of any stablecoin, and obsessive customer service.
Soon, we’ll be connecting trusted individuals with more financial opportunities than have ever been accessible to them before. It’s going to be a long journey, and we’re just getting started. Join us.
In this role you'll be protecting some of the world's top crypto hedge funds, financial institutions, and traders from around the globe. This app is one of the main ways consumers interact with us as a company and brand, and so trust is paramount.
- Oversee the security of our TrueUSD web application
- Manage private key security/crypto security
- Smart contract security
- Managing security audits of our smart contracts and web application
- Threat modeling and risk assessment
- Operational / company security
- Managing & controlling risks from external vendors
- Experience securing web applications (including XSS, CSRF, 2FA/MFA, SSL, JWTs, SQL injection)
- Knowledge of crypto and private key security (including smart contracts, multi-sig wallets, HW wallets, key splitting)
- You love being the most paranoid person on the team
- You should be sufficiently comfortable with full-stack web development to take a web application and secure it, without having to rely on other developers
Bonus Points For:
- Blockchain experience
- Experience building or managing fintech products
Our Tech Stack:
- Apollo Client
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken