Sr. Security Engineer
Full Time Employee
We are at the forefront of a revolution in financial technology. Over the last three years, stable digital currencies have grown from being a $10mm market to a $5.6B market (560x growth). Meanwhile fintech is booming across the world as people grow dissatisfied with traditional banks and look for alternatives. We believe that new technology will allow us to make financial freedom as accessible as the internet and we are driven each day towards this vision.
Our team is global with employees based in San Francisco, Ireland and remote, made up of talented people from Google, Facebook, and Coinbase. Investors at a16z crypto, Founders Fund Angel, Stanford StartX, and other top VC firms believe in us and have provided over $30mm of funding for us to achieve our vision.
We started by creating a way to move money more freely than ever before with our stablecoins: TrueUSD, TrueAUD, TrueCAD, TrueGBP, and TrueHKD. Our TrueCurrencies now connect 76 countries across 6 continents and power billions of dollars of transactions.
Our team is on a mission to empower people by opening access to financial opportunities. We’re bringing online a global, open-access financial network that will touch a billion lives across every corner of the planet. It’s going to be a long journey, and we’re just at the beginning.
In this role you'll be protecting some of the world's top crypto hedge funds, financial institutions, and traders from around the globe. This app is one of the main ways consumers interact with us as a company and brand, and so trust is paramount.
We have a remote friendly culture and are looking for strong talent on our global engineering team.
About the role:
- Oversee the security of our TrueUSD web application
- Manage private key security/crypto security
- Smart contract security
- Managing security audits of our smart contracts and web application
- Threat modeling and risk assessment
- Operational / company security
- Managing & controlling risks from external vendors
- Experience securing web applications (including XSS, CSRF, 2FA/MFA, SSL, JWTs, SQL injection)
- Knowledge of crypto and private key security (including smart contracts, multi-sig wallets, HW wallets, key splitting)
- You love being the most paranoid person on the team
- You should be sufficiently comfortable with full-stack web development to take a web application and secure it, without having to rely on other developers
Our Tech Stack:
- Apollo Client
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken