People Operations Coordinator
Full Time Employee
TrustToken is creating a more efficient and inclusive global financial system by digitizing assets that can be seamlessly and securely exchanged across markets worldwide. TrustToken’s first product, TrueUSD, has become the most traded stablecoin fully backed by US dollars. TrustToken has since launched four additional fiat-backed stablecoins, TrueGBP, TrueAUD, TrueCAD, and TrueHKD. TrustToken products trade on some of the world’s top exchanges - Binance, Huobi, OKEx, and many others - and can be purchased or redeemed directly in the TrustToken App.
Founded in 2017, our team is based in San Francisco and is made up of people coming from Airbnb, AMEX, Apple, Facebook and Google. We’re backed by a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Danhua Capital, Founders Fund Angel, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Stanford-StartX, and others.
We are just getting started and are growing fast. Want to join us?
About the role:
The team is looking for an organized, high-energy and analytical person to help further TrustToken's successful growth. You will help the People team develop and refine TrustToken's candidate experience while providing premier support and coordination, attention-grabbing employer branding while leveling-up the team's recruiting analytics and reporting.
You will be instrumental in how we attract, engage and hire candidates, and how we show up as a People team for employees that join TrustToken.
This role will collaborate across the organization on Recruiting and People Operations projects to create a positive experience for current and future TrustToken team members.
What you'll be doing:
- You will ensure candidates have a positive experience by scheduling interviews and coordinating quick and efficient recruiting meetings.
- Own the data integrity of TrustToken's ATS. (We use Lever as our Applicant Tracking System.)
- Create insightful metrics for recruiters, hiring managers and company leaders helping to refine and iterate on a premier recruiting program.
- Improve upon our existing recruiting operational processes to ensure a positive team and candidate experience.
- Act as backup coverage for our Office Manager as needed helping to shape the office vibe and company culture.
- Assist the People team with New Hire Onboarding to help ramp new hires and set them up for success.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 2+ years of People Operations/Talent Acquisition experience
- Prior administrative or scheduling experience
- Experience with goal setting, and measuring success via a database (of some type)
- A strategic thinker who makes data based decisions.
- Self-directed, detailed oriented problem solver with a lot of hustle!
- A passion for developing and improving processes and programs in order to make good things better
- Organized, efficient and obsessed with prioritizing effectively
- You enjoy working with people and care about employee and candidate experience
- Experience in Lever or other ATS
Sound interesting? We think so too!
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken