Senior Front-End Engineer
Full Time Employee
TrustToken is creating a more efficient and inclusive global financial system by digitizing assets that can be seamlessly and securely exchanged across markets worldwide.
In this role you'll have an opportunity to build a product used by some of the world's top crypto hedge funds, financial institutions, and traders from around the globe. This app is the one of the main ways consumers interact with us as a company and brand.
What you'd be responsible for:
- The TrueUSD web application, which is live and being used to purchase and redeem TrueUSD
- Designing and developing our front-end architecture
- Writing testable and tested code that handles millions of dollars on a daily basis
- Supporting our other TrustToken products
- Building new features for institutional clients
- Improving the user interface and user experience for KYC/AML and our purchase and redemption flows
- TrustToken.com landing pages
Skills and requirements:
- Experience designing complex front-end systems
- Experience with API and database principles
- Experience with our current tech stack (React, GraphQL, Apollo Client, Node, Express, Postgres and Heroku)
Bonus points for:
- Web application security experience
TrustToken is creating a more efficient and inclusive global financial system by digitizing assets that can be seamlessly and securely exchanged across markets worldwide. TrustToken’s first product, TrueUSD, has become the most traded stablecoin fully backed by US dollars. TrustToken has since launched four additional fiat-backed stablecoins, TrueGBP, TrueAUD, TrueCAD, and TrueHKD. TrustToken products trade on some of the world’s top exchanges - Binance, Huobi, OKEx, and many others - and can be purchased or redeemed directly in the TrustToken App.
Founded in 2017, our engineering team is based in San Francisco and is made up of people coming from DoorDash, Lyft, Snapchat, and Google. We’re backed by a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Danhua Capital, Founders Fund Angel, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Stanford-StartX, and others.
This is an opportunity to work on a product that has the potential to reach tens of millions of people. You will own development of major features of the TrueCoin application. This is the application used to purchase and redeem all of our currency and commodity products, and has become a major fiat-crypto onramp. It has already facilitated more than $200 million worth of transactions, and the pace is accelerating rapidly.
In this role, you'll have an opportunity to build a product used by some of the world's top crypto hedge funds, financial institutions, and traders from around the globe. You are the person building the portal between real-world assets and their tokenized forms. This app is one of the main ways consumers interact with us as a company and brand.