Product & Design
Full Time Employee
At TrustToken, our mission is to open access to financial opportunities and global trade. We’re building a platform to tokenize $250 trillion worth of real-world assets. Our first asset token, TrueUSD, is a stablecoin backed one-for-one with US dollars and recently surpassed a $170 million market cap.
Founded in 2017, our team is based in San Francisco and is made up of people coming from Airbnb, AMEX, Apple, Facebook, Google and the SEC. We’re backed by a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Danhua Capital, Founders Fund Angel, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Stanford-StartX, and others.
We are just getting started and are growing fast. Want to join us?
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in building the end-to-end user experience. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of product design, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills to produce simple and seamless designs for the TrueCoin app and TrustToken marketing site. You will lead design and help shape product at a fast growing start-up company.
- Lead design efforts for the TrustToken platform and the TrueCoin web application
- Collaborate with product managers to propose and build products and features that meet customer needs and are aligned with business strategy
- Partner with product and engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch.
- Lead efforts to create a consistent user and brand experience at every touchpoint of the product, mapping user flows, design screens, and oversee building process across responsive web product
- Take high-level product ideas from conception to mockups, wireframes, and finished renderings, working with the engineering team and product managers
- Implement user flows, interactions, and experiences that are simple, intuitive, and consistent across web and mobile platforms
- Strong online portfolio of (shipped) product design showcasing complex and creative UX solutions, exceptional visual design and solid information architecture
- Understanding of what makes a great user experience
- Understanding of interaction design and information architecture
- Experience developing detailed mockups, wireframes and prototypes
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Framer, or Principle
- Ability to think high level about creative strategy and vision (think ‘what we should build’ and not just ‘how it should look’)
- Experience conducting user research and analyzing product usage data
- Ability to work quickly and iteratively in an Agile and scrum environment
- Openness to receiving feedback and having your opinions challenged
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills —ability to present your work to different audiences (Engineers, Product Managers, Executives)
- Message Input
$115 to 160K
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.