Product & Design
Full Time Employee
We’re a team comprised of alumni from Stanford, Carnegie Mellon University, Berkeley and Google with backing from Andreessen Horowitz Crypto, Founders Fund Angel (Pathfinder), Jump Trading Capital, Foundation Capital, Distributed Global, Stanford-StartX, ZhenFund, DHVC, GGV Capital, BlockTower Capital and Andreessen Horowitz.
We're building a platform to tokenize the $256 trillion worth of real-world assets.
TrustToken’s vision is to democratize financial opportunities and unlock capital through the trusted trade of assets worldwide.
Company & Products
TrustToken is a platform to create asset-backed tokens that you can easily buy and sell around the world. For example, gold to gold tokens or dollar to dollar tokens.
Our first asset token is TrueUSD, a stablecoin that you can redeem 1-for-1 for U.S. dollars. Within three months of launching, TrueUSD grew to over $40mm in market capitalization. TrueUSD is listed on the world's top cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Bittrex, HitBTC, and Upbit.
- We have a strong culture of authenticity, transparency, and learning
- We care about being a master of our craft and we'll push you to be a master of yours
- We run experiments, iterate quickly, and refine our beliefs based on evidence
Learn more about our culture here.
Who we're looking for
- You're intellectually curious and love to get things done
- You're passionate about our vision and culture
- You care deeply about learning and growth
TrustToken Platform Intro Blog Post (TrustToken Blog)
TrueUSD Fiat-backed Stablecoin Intro Blog Post (TrustToken Blog)
TrustToken Raises $20 Million (Wall Street Journal)
Stablecoin TrueUSD is Now Trading on Bittrex (Bitcoin Magazine)
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in building the end-to-end user experience. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of product design, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills to produce simple and seamless designs for the TrueCoin app and TrustToken marketing site. You will lead design and help shape product at a fast growing start-up company.
- Lead design efforts for the TrustToken platform and the TrueCoin web application
- Collaborate with product managers to propose and build products and features that meet customer needs and are aligned with business strategy
- Partner with product and engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch.
- Lead efforts to create a consistent user and brand experience at every touchpoint of the product, mapping user flows, design screens, and oversee building process across responsive web product
- Take high-level product ideas from conception to mockups, wireframes, and finished renderings, working with the engineering team and product managers
- Implement user flows, interactions, and experiences that are simple, intuitive, and consistent across web and mobile platforms
- Strong online portfolio of (shipped) product design showcasing complex and creative UX solutions, exceptional visual design and solid information architecture
- Understanding of what makes a great user experience
- Understanding of interaction design and information architecture
- Experience developing detailed mockups, wireframes and prototypes
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Framer, or Principle
- Ability to think high level about creative strategy and vision (think ‘what we should build’ and not just ‘how it should look’)
- Experience conducting user research and analyzing product usage data
- Ability to work quickly and iteratively in an Agile and scrum environment
- Openness to receiving feedback and having your opinions challenged
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills —ability to present your work to different audiences (Engineers, Product Managers, Executives)
- Message Input
If you meet these requirements and think you'd be a good fit, we'd love to chat with you.
Additionally, if you know anyone else that could be interested, please send them our way: https://www.trusttoken.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.