Sr. Front-End Engineer
Full Time Employee
Our mission is to empower people by opening access to financial opportunities. We’re driven to pursue this mission because we believe we can make financial freedom accessible to all.
Founded in 2017, the TrustToken team is based in San Francisco and Ireland, made up of talented people from Google, Twilio, Coinbase, and Facebook - and an office puppy from Texas. We’ve raised over $30M from top investors at a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Founders Fund Angel, Danhua Capital, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Signia VC, Stanford StartX, and others.
We started by creating a way to move money more freely than ever before with our stablecoins: TrueUSD, TrueAUD, TrueCAD, TrueGBP, and TrueHKD. Our TrueCurrencies are the world’s first independently-verified, fully collateralized stablecoins, now trading on top exchanges around the world and generating billions in monthly trade volume. TUSD users enjoy lighting-fast transactions, the lowest transaction costs of any stablecoin, and obsessive customer service.
Soon, we’ll be connecting trusted individuals with more financial opportunities than have ever been accessible to them before. It’s going to be a long journey, and we’re just getting started. Join us.
In this role you'll have an opportunity to build a product used by some of the world's top crypto hedge funds, financial institutions, and traders from around the globe. This app is the one of the main ways consumers interact with us as a company and brand.
What you'd be responsible for:
- The TrueUSD web application, which is live and being used to purchase and redeem TrueUSD
- Designing and developing our front-end architecture
- Writing testable and tested code that handles millions of dollars on a daily basis
- Supporting our other TrustToken products
- Building new features for institutional clients
- Improving the user interface and user experience for KYC/AML and our purchase and redemption flows
- TrustToken.com landing pages
Skills and requirements:
- Experience designing complex front-end systems
- Experience with API and database principles
- Experience with our current tech stack (React, GraphQL, Apollo Client, Node, Express, Postgres and Heroku)
Bonus points for:
- Web application security experience
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken