Sr. Front-End Engineer
Full Time Employee
We are at the forefront of a revolution in financial technology. Over the last three years, stable digital currencies have grown from being a $10mm market to a $5.6B market (560x growth). Meanwhile fintech is booming across the world as people grow dissatisfied with traditional banks and look for alternatives. We believe that new technology will allow us to make financial freedom as accessible as the internet and we are driven each day towards this vision.
Our team is global with employees based in San Francisco, Ireland and remote, made up of talented people from Google, Facebook, and Coinbase. Investors at a16z crypto, Founders Fund Angel, Stanford StartX, and other top VC firms believe in us and have provided over $30mm of funding for us to achieve our vision.
We started by creating a way to move money more freely than ever before with our stablecoins: TrueUSD, TrueAUD, TrueCAD, TrueGBP, and TrueHKD. Our TrueCurrencies now connect 76 countries across 6 continents and power billions of dollars of transactions.
Our team is on a mission to empower people by opening access to financial opportunities. We’re bringing online a global, open-access financial network that will touch a billion lives across every corner of the planet. It’s going to be a long journey, and we’re just at the beginning.
In this role you'll have an opportunity to build a product used by some of the world's top crypto hedge funds, financial institutions, and traders from around the globe. This app is the one of the main ways consumers interact with us as a company and brand.
What you'd be responsible for:
- The TrueUSD web application, which is live and being used to purchase and redeem TrueUSD
- Designing and developing our front-end architecture
- Writing testable and tested code that handles millions of dollars on a daily basis
- Supporting our other TrustToken products
- Building new features for institutional clients
- Improving the user interface and user experience for KYC/AML and our purchase and redemption flows
- TrustToken.com landing pages; TrustToken.com blog
Skills and requirements:
- Experience designing complex front-end systems
- Experience with API and database principles
- Experience with our current tech stack (React, GraphQL, Apollo Client, Node, Express, Postgres and Heroku)
- Web application security experience
About Our Tech Stack
- Completely microservices-based architecture
- Internal microservices built with Python 3, gRPC, Celery
- GraphQL API servers built with NodeJS + Koa + Typescript
- Postgres databases
- Redis for caching and message queues
- AWS-based infrastructure using ECS, Docker, Terraform
- Continuous integration and deployment strategy
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken