Senior Product Designer
Product & Design
Full Time Employee
TrustToken is creating a more efficient and inclusive global financial system by digitizing assets that can be seamlessly and securely exchanged across markets worldwide. TrustToken’s first product, TrueUSD, has become the most traded stablecoin fully backed by US dollars. TrustToken has since launched four additional fiat-backed stablecoins, TrueGBP, TrueAUD, TrueCAD, and TrueHKD. TrustToken products trade on some of the world’s top exchanges - Binance, Huobi, OKEx, and many others - and can be purchased or redeemed directly in the TrustToken App.
Founded in 2017, our team is based in San Francisco and is made up of people coming from Airbnb, AMEX, Apple, Facebook and Google. We’re backed by a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Danhua Capital, Founders Fund Angel, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Stanford-StartX, and others.
We are just getting started and are growing fast. Want to join us?
As Senior Product Designer, you will be involved in overseeing and leading the design strategy for our company brand, as well as in building our end-to-end user experience. You will use your startup mindset and your full range of product design, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills to produce simple and seamless designs for the TrueCurrency web application and the TrustToken marketing site. This is an opportunity to lead design and help shape our products at a fast-growing company.
- Lead and oversee the design strategy for TrustToken’s initiatives
- Lead efforts to create a consistent user and brand experience at every touchpoint
- Take high-level product ideas from conception to wireframes, prototypes, and finished renderings, working with the engineering team and product managers to ship
- Implement user flows, interactions, and experiences that are simple, intuitive, and consistent across web and mobile platforms
- 7+ years of experience
- A strong portfolio demonstrating experience in graphic/visual design, user interface, and user experience
- Prior experience developing and delivering effective user interfaces
- Expert knowledge of responsive design and mobile UI
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Figma Framer, or Principle
- Ability to take a high-level approach to creative strategy and vision (thinking about what we should build, not just about how it should look)
- Ability to work quickly and iteratively in an Agile and Scrum environment
- Openness to giving and receiving feedback, and having your opinions challenged
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present your work to different audiences (Engineers, Product Managers, Executives)
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken