Credit Analyst, Crypto
Corporate Development /
FT or Contractor
TrustToken is freeing money to create more value for all.
As traditional finance is being challenged by cryptocurrencies, our team is assembling the fundamental building blocks to deliver the unprecedented opportunity and greater accessibility of decentralized finance to anyone with an internet connection.
We're known for two products: TrueFi, the first project to bring collateral-free lending to the blockchain; and TrueCurrencies, the world's most trusted asset-backed stablecoins, in five denominations.
TrustToken’s TrueFi platform brings uncollateralized lending on-chain, offering lenders high earning rates with full transparency of how their funds are allocated, and borrowers the ease of fast, fixed-rate, fixed-term loans without collateral requirements. Borrowers build credit scores by using the platform, paving the way for credit lines in TrueFi 2.0
Our TrueCurrencies (TUSD, TGBP, TAUD, TCAD, THKD) are the world’s most trusted stablecoins. Each is fully collateralized and attested live on-chain, leading the way in transparency in our industry. Collectively, these stablecoins now move billions of dollars around the world each month, including across +100 trading partners like Binance, Huobi, and OKEx. TUSD users enjoy lightning-fast transactions, easy minting and redemptions, and obsessive customer service.
Our team is global with employees based in San Francisco, Ireland, and remote, made up of talented people from Google, Facebook, and Coinbase. We're backed by luminaries at A16z crypto, Blacktower, Founders Fund Angel, Stanford StartX, and other top VC from North America, Europe, and Asia. Our team is on a mission to empower people by opening access to financial opportunities. We believe that new technology will allow us to make financial freedom as accessible as the internet, and each day, we're working on the fundamental elements to make this world possible. It’s going to be a long journey, and we’re just at the beginning.
- Perform credit analysis on prospective and current institutional borrowers including hedge funds and specialty finance companies.
- Perform various ad hoc financial analyses related to crypto products and credit strategy.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of borrower and lender relationships, compliance, and risk management.
- Research crypto industry data to supplement analysis and understand the competitive environment.
- Research and develop a comprehensive understanding of the centralized and decentralized crypto lending market.
- Lead preparation of presentations for various departmental initiatives and general corporate matters.
- 3+ years in investment banking, private equity, securities research is strongly preferred
- Substantial experience with financial modeling and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Superior analytical, critical thinking, and quantitative skills
- Ability to forge strong relationships with co-workers at all levels of the organization
- Flexibility and ability to learn on the fly; a drive for results and a high sense of urgency; the ability to multi-task and prioritize; rigorous attention to detail; and a highly collaborative and team-oriented work style
- A demonstrated interest in cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, decentralized finance/DeFi
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken