Full-Stack Engineer (Python/React)
Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast-paced environment where your performance makes the difference. This is TrustYou!We are looking for adventurers to join our smart and inspiring team!
The TrustYou Guest Feedback Platform is used by more than 50,000 hotels worldwide to consolidate and analyze guest feedback. Within one tool, our clients get an overview of all reviews from Booking.com, Google, TripAdvisor, and are able to drill down into insights extracted from the text via TrustYou’s NLP capabilities. Our product also have real-time communication features, allowing guests to message the hotel reception while they’re at the hotel.
TrustYou ♥ Python. We build everything in Python, from quick & dirty prototypes, to production-ready code. We trust our customer data to Postgres, sometimes MongoDB. We use React for new features, but have a large codebase implemented in an older MVC framework. And when the code is ready to go, Kubernetes and Jenkins are our best friends!
What challenges await you?
- Ship products that clients love to use!
- Build and expand Python-based REST APIs
- Design and query database schemas
- Implement frontend components in React
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Computer Science, or closely related
- 2+ years experience with frontend focus
- Building beautiful, testable, reusable UIs in React
- Experience with implementing and designing RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit testing/integration testing is a plus
What do we offer
- A highly international & entrepreneurial environment (flat hierarchies, short decision paths…)
- We are agile enthusiasts and love continuous improvement
- Excellent onboarding programs
- Spend up to 5% of your working time for your professional & personal development
- Great leadership & support
TrustYou has engineering excellence in its DNA. Our employees are experts in big data, machine learning, natural language processing, interactive Web applications. Check out our tech stack!