Business Development Manager - Malaysia/Taipei
Business Development /
Permanent - Full Time /
Imagine a workplace that allows you to own your own product and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine an environment where your performance makes a difference, not just within the company itself but for billions of travelers worldwide! That place is TrustYou.
We are looking for travel lovers, innovators, and genuinely amazing people who can help us in our mission to make guests happy.
As a Business Development Manager at TrustYou, you will be based in either Malaysia or Taipei and work remotely for us, and report to the Singapore office. You will be mainly responsible for acquiring and visiting potential clients within your assigned sales region and introducing them to our products. You closely cooperate with colleagues responsible for other regions and together you will be responsible for the achievement of our strategic sales goals.
You will be part of our international Business Development Team. As our ideal candidate you come with extensive experience in the hospitality industry and sales experience. You convince us with your excellent communication skills (both oral and written), your resistance to stress and your positive mindset.
In your role, you are empowered to…
- Perform active sales of our reputation management tool to potential clients in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and China
- Present and sell TrustYou Products to potential clients on the phone, in webinars, and on-site
- Generate qualified leads to ensure target sales and objectives are met across the assigned client base
- Successfully conduct negotiations and conclusion of contracts
- Maintain our CRM system Salesforce
You are a perfect fit, if you…
- Have a minimum of 5 years of selling hospitality solutions experience in the hospitality industry or in a supplier contracting role in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and China.
- Have excellent English & Chinese language skill - written and spoken
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues and clients
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and closing skills
- Are results driven
- Possess the personal qualities of a winner (as part of the team) – self-belief, energetic, persistence, confident decision maker
- Are flexible and eager to work in a team of young aspiring professionals
- Are ambitious and willing to develop skills and knowledge in the field of hospitality
- Have willingness to travel
And most importantly, what's in it for you...
- Working in a global, highly-motivated and collaborative team
- Flexible working hours allowing you the freedom to shape your work-life-balance
- Remote-friendly environment and budget for home office equipment
- On-going career development, training and coaching
- Extra days/year for learning & development
- Experience your favorite travel adventure by using a bonus vacation day
- Celebrate in style at our team events (in-person and virtually)
- Social benefits and perks based on location
At TrustYou, we Help make Guests happy. The Guest Experience Platform is used by more than 50,000 hotels worldwide to consolidate and analyze guest feedback. Within one tool, hotels get an overview of all reviews from platforms like Booking.com and Google and are able to improve the hotel experience for their guests.
Our values shape our working environment. We strive for customer excellence and live and breathe an open feedback culture. Our team is our most important asset and our teamwork and collaboration bring best results. We test, we learn, we improve. Every team member has a unique voice that is heard and contributes to TrustYou's success.
For more information about Life at TrustYou check out our LinkedIn Life Section.
Ps. TrustYou is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of gender, background, religion, orientation, age, or ability.
If you are excited about this opportunity, join us! We look forward to your application and getting to know you.