Junior Engineer Client Solutions
Professional Services - CSE /
Permanent - Full Time
Imagine a workplace that allows you to own your own product and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine an environment where your performance makes a difference, not just within the company itself but for billions of travelers worldwide! That place is TrustYou.
We are looking for travel-lovers, innovators, and genuinely amazing people who can help us in our mission to help make guests happy.
As a Junior Engineer Client Solutions at TrustYou, you will be part of a team that is responsible for tier-2 technical support for our largest clients of TrustYou Analytics (hotel chains, tourism organization, ...). It's not a helpdesk or troubleshooting team: Our support engineers write code and do large-scale database automations.
Ready to learn more?
In your role, you are empowered to…
- Write automation scripts and tools
- Create and maintain SQL databases, do database migrations
- Develop and maintain internal GUI tools
- Exploratory data analysis (EDA)
- Write technical specifications based on customer requirements
- Drive Onboarding projects with Enterprise Services and Key Account Management teams (e.g: creating accounts, setups, data exports/imports for our clients)
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
You are a perfect fit, if you…(mandatory)
- A degree in computer science
- Experience in Python. However, we accept your background in either Python, C++ or Java
- Knowledge of databases, indexes, query optimization
- Familiarity with Unix commands, affinity for command line
- Fluency in English
- Good theoretical knowledge of data structures & algorithms
You are ideally bringing (not mandatory)
- MapReduce/Hadoop/Spark experience
- Business Intelligence experience (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
And most importantly, what's in it for you...
- Working in a global, highly-motivated and collaborative team
- Flexible working hours allowing you the freedom to shape your work-life-balance
- Remote-friendly environment and budget for home office equipment
- On-going career development, training and coaching
- 12 days/year for learning & development
- Experience your favorite travel adventure by using a bonus vacation day
- Celebrate in style at our team events (in-person and virtually)
- Social benefits and perks based on location
- Relocation package (if applicable)
The TrustYou Guest Experience Platform is used by more than 50,000 hotels worldwide to consolidate and analyze guest feedback, as well as provide real-time communication, allowing guests to message the hotel reception while they’re at the hotel. Within one tool, hotels get an overview of all reviews from platforms like Booking.com and Google and are able to improve the hotel experience for their guests. Our semantically analyzed data is also used by big tech companies like Google, Bing, and Hotels.com to serve curated feedback data to billions of worldwide travelers.
TrustYou is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of gender, background, religion, orientation, age, or ability.
Working at TrustYou means you’re working in a fast-paced and international environment, where innovation is at the forefront, the people are passionate, and collaboration and working together towards achieving common goals is commonplace.
At TrustYou our values shape our working environment, our team, our business relationships to enable companies with the power to listen. We strive for customer excellence and live and breathe an open feedback culture. Our team is our most important asset and our teamwork and collaboration bring best results. We test, we learn, we improve. Every team member has a unique voice that is heard and contributes to TrustYou's success.
For more information about Life at TrustYou, check out our LinkedIn Life Section.
If you are excited about this opportunity, join us! We look forward to your application and getting to know you.