Chief of Staff (Global) / Head of HR
People Operations & Culture /
Permanent - Full Time /
TrustYou GmbH is an innovative technology company in the field of Hospitality Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). At TrustYou, we help make guests happy. With our leading software, we revolutionize the way hotels, hotel groups, and travel providers interact with their guests and enhance their services. The Guest Experience Platform is used by more than 50,000 hotels worldwide to consolidate, analyze and engage their guests. As a global company, 100% remote-first, we set standards for trust and excellence in the hotel and travel industry.
To continue our successful trajectory, we are urgently looking for a Chief of Staff (Head of HR) Global who, in close coordination with top management, will further write the success story of TrustYou.
In this position, you will take responsibility for achieving company goals from day one. You will lead your own team, design global strategic initiatives, hire, develop and retain our global team of leaders.
You serve as a link between employees, executives, and top management concerning corporate culture, employee satisfaction, and performance.
Imagine a workplace that allows you to own your own product and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine an environment where your performance makes a difference, not just within the company itself but for billions of travelers worldwide! That place is TrustYou.
We are looking for travel lovers, innovators, and genuinely amazing people who can help us in our mission to help make guests happy.
In your role
- You lead our efforts to attract, develop and retain the most valuable resource of our company - our people.
- You work closely, both strategically and operationally, with the CEO and the Executive Team to translate the company's vision and strategic objectives into appropriate development measures.
- You initiate, lead, and oversee the implementation of significant corporate initiatives and cross-functional, interdisciplinary key projects until the goals are achieved.
- You are responsible for areas such as change management, leadership training, and personnel development.
- You assess and implement improvements in organizational structure and culture. You identify knowledge and competence gaps and develop appropriate measures to address and close them.
- You are responsible for coordinating and communicating between various global locations, facing the challenge of a "remote-first" environment.
- You optimize existing processes and coordinate organizational workflows with the goal of increasing efficiency and productivity, focusing on a learning organization/knowledge management.
- You ensure efficient deployment of personnel and resources.
- You maintain close relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You develop concepts, reports, and presentations for top management.
- You lead a team of HR Operations Specialists and Recruiters yourself.
Your areas of tasks and responsibilities include
- Identifying top talents, attracting, developing, and retaining them.
- Supporting top management, in developing and implementing the global corporate strategy.
- Ensuring smooth global collaboration and developing best practices in a 100% remote-first environment.
- Ensuring effective information dissemination across all levels.
- Identifying, designing, and implementing measures to increase operational efficiency and company performance.
- A completed degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in organizational, personnel, and leadership development.
- Several years of experience in comparable positions, ideally in the technology industry and on a global scale.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Strong analytical and strategic abilities.
- Leadership experience, and the ability to motivate, inspire and develop people.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel internationally.
- A pronounced focus on efficiency and productivity.
- Residency in Germany.
We offer you
- A home office workplace in a highly innovative environment.
- The opportunity to take on a key role and actively shape the development and future of a global technology company.
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of space for personal and professional development.
- Competitive compensation and attractive additional benefits.
Our values shape our working environment. We strive for customer excellence and live and breathe an open feedback culture. Our team is our most important asset and our teamwork and collaboration bring best results. We test, we learn, we improve. Every team member has a unique voice that is heard and contributes to TrustYou's success. For more information about Life at TrustYou, check out our LinkedIn Life Section.
Ps. TrustYou is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of gender, background, religion, orientation, age, or ability.
If you are excited about this opportunity, join us! We look forward to your application and getting to know you.