Key Account Manager - APAC
Key Account Management /
Permanent - Full Time /
Key Account Manager - APAC
Location of the role: Taiwan
Imagine a workplace that allows you to own your own product, and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine an environment where your performance makes a difference, not just within the company itself but for billions of travelers worldwide! That place is TrustYou.
We are looking for travel-lovers, innovators, and genuinely amazing people who can help us in our mission to make guest communication and feedback simpler and more productive.
As the Key Account Manager - APAC at TrustYou, you will be facing and solving new challenges every day. Our Key Account Managers are responsible for building strong client relationships and presenting our new features and products to customers.
Our ideal candidate is a talented and innovative person who will have a proven track record of building successful client relationships, excellent communication skills, strategic thinking, problem solving skills and excellent negotiation skills.
Your area of influence:
- Client Relationship Management: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key clients in the hospitality and travel sector across the APAC region.
- Account Growth and Retention: Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling TrustYou's solutions to existing clients and execute plans for client retention, ensuring long-term satisfaction and loyalty.
- Collaboration with Internal Teams: Provide valuable client feedback to internal teams to contribute to product enhancements and innovation.
- Contract Negotiation and Renewals: Lead negotiations for contract renewals, upsells, and additional services.
- Customer Advocacy: Encourage satisfied clients to become advocates for TrustYou, participating in case studies, testimonials, and references.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Utilize data analytics to evaluate account performance, identify trends, and make informed decisions. Conduct business reviews.
- Market Understanding: Stay abreast of industry trends, competitive landscape, and market changes affecting TrustYou's key accounts in the APAC region. Provide insights to the organization regarding market demands and competitor activities.
- Salesforce: Maintenance of our CRM system.
You are a perfect fit, if you possess the following qualification…
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Account Management
- Degree in Tourism/Hospitality or strong knowledge of Hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues and clients
- Excellent verbal communication skills and closing skills
- Possess the personal qualities of a winner (as part of the team) – self- motivator, energetic, persistence, confident decision maker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Mandarin
- Experience with a SaaS is a plus
- Ambitious and willing to develop skills and knowledge in the field of hospitality
- Willingness to travel
And most importantly, what's in it for you...
- Working in a global, highly-motivated and collaborative team
- Flexible working hours allowing you the freedom to shape your work-life-balance
- Remote-first environment and budget for home office equipment
- On-going career development, training and coaching
- 6 days/year for learning & development
- Experience your favorite travel adventure by using a bonus vacation day
- Celebrate in style at our team events (in-person and virtually)
- Social benefits and perks based on location
At TrustYou, we Help make Guests happy. The Guest Experience Platform is used by more than 50,000 hotels worldwide to consolidate and analyze guest feedback. Within one tool, hotels get an overview of all reviews from platforms like Booking.com and Google and are able to improve the hotel experience for their guests.
Our values shape our working environment. We strive for customer excellence and live and breathe an open feedback culture. Our team is our most important asset and our teamwork and collaboration bring best results. We test, we learn, we improve. Every team member has a unique voice that is heard and contributes to TrustYou's success.
For more information about Life at TrustYou check out our LinkedIn Life Section.
Ps. TrustYou is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of gender, background, religion, orientation, age, or ability.
If you are excited about this opportunity, join us! We look forward to your application and getting to know you.