Sales & Marketing Business Intelligence Manager (all genders)
Spain / Germany / Romania / European Union (remote) /
Permanent - Full Time
Imagine a workplace that allows you to own your own product and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine an environment where your performance makes a difference, not just within the company itself but for billions of travelers worldwide! That place is TrustYou.
We are looking for travel-lovers, innovators, and genuinely amazing people who can help us in our mission to make guests happy.
As a Sales & Marketing Business Intelligence Manager at TrustYou, you will have a vital role in the Global and Marketing teams. You will be responsible for driving the development and implementation of the process and strategy to provide data-driven intelligence to our sales & marketing teams. You will as well proactively provide reporting, analysis, recommendations, and implementation strategies.
Ready to learn more?
In your role, you are empowered to…
- Identify intelligence needs throughout the entire sales & marketing organizations
- Design and build data warehousing needs, reports, and all related BI infrastructure in partnership with IT
- Provide strategy, direction, and data-based support to drive value-add, actionable intelligence
- Implement and maintain necessary tracking across various sales and marketing tools, i.e., Salesforce, Google Analytics, Pathfactory, Moz, etc.…
- Manage large, complex data projects from beginning to end
- Set, track, and report against key company and sales and marketing initiatives and KPIs
- Identify the root causes of business problems / poor performance and develop long-lasting solutions
- Develop data and reporting automation that delivers complete data accuracy
- Design and develop sales & marketing attribution models to inform teams on actions that deliver desired results and to avoid those that don’t
You are a perfect fit, if you…
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Data Engineering, Business, or Finance area of study
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing and Sales business analysis
- Have strong project management skills and a knack for analyzing and developing processes
- Possess advanced experience working with Excel and Google Sheets, and a strong knowledge of statistical analysis
- Have experience using Google Analytics
- Have experience using Salesforce (Sales, CRM & Marketing)
- Have excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Possess solid business acumen skills
- Able to work independently to initiate and complete projects
- Build trusted partnerships throughout the organization
- Understand data governance and quality control
- Have first experience in Team leadership
- Experience in data engineering
- Have experience working with Google Suite, DataStudio, Qlik, Big Query, SQL
- Have Strong Word and PowerPoint skills
And most importantly, what's in it for you...
- Working in a global, highly-motivated, and collaborative team
- Flexible working hours allowing you the freedom to shape your work-life-balance
- Remote-friendly environment and budget for home office equipment
- On-going career development, training, and coaching
- 12 days/year for learning & development
- Experience your favorite travel adventure by using a bonus vacation day
- Celebrate in style at our team events (in-person and virtually)
- Social benefits and perks based on location
- Relocation package (if applicable)
The TrustYou Guest Experience Platform is used by more than 50,000 hotels worldwide to consolidate and analyze guest feedback, as well as provide real-time communication, allowing guests to message the hotel reception while they’re at the hotel. Within one tool, hotels get an overview of all reviews from platforms like Booking.com and Google and are able to improve the hotel experience for their guests. Our semantically analyzed data is also used by big tech companies like Google, Bing, and Hotels.com to serve curated feedback data to billions of worldwide travelers.
At TrustYou, we make Guests happy.
Our values shape our working environment, our team, our business relationships to enable companies with the power to listen. We strive for customer excellence and live and breathe an open feedback culture.
Our team is our most important asset and our teamwork and collaboration bring best results. We test, we learn, we improve. Every team member has a unique voice that is heard and contributes to TrustYou's success.
Working at TrustYou means you’re working in a fast-paced and international environment, where innovation is at the forefront, the people are passionate, and collaboration and working together towards achieving common goals is commonplace.
For more information about Life at TrustYou check out our LinkedIn Life Section.
Ps. TrustYou is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of gender, background, religion, orientation, age, or ability.
If you are excited about this opportunity, join us! We look forward to your application and getting to know you.