Product Manager (all genders)
Germany / Spain / Romania (remote) /
Product Management /
Permanent - Full Time
Imagine a workplace that allows you to own your own product and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine an environment where your performance makes a difference, not just within the company itself but for billions of travelers worldwide! That place is TrustYou.
We are looking for travel-lovers, innovators, and genuinely amazing people who can help us in our mission to make guests happy.
As a Product Manager at TrustYou, we expect you to be a Product Leader, join our team of Product Managers, Product Designers and Data Analysts, and report to the Director of Product.
You will be responsible for building a product that our clients love and that our sales team loves to sell with the mission to help hotels increase guest satisfaction. You will strike the balance between improving your product, based on user and stakeholder feedback, and implementing new features, modules or entire products. You will bring the best ideas from modern consumer and B2B products to light. You will deliver quickly and execute on a tight timeline.
Ready to learn more?
In your role, you are empowered to…
- Solve problems for customers!
- Listen to your customers’ feedback, perform user research and improve your product, based on customer needs
- Stay on top of industry news and market trends to anticipate your customers’ problems before they report them to you
- Define, measure and react to success KPIs for your features and products
- Coordinate the strategic direction of the product together with the product team
- Create and take responsibility for the product roadmap
- Participate in and lead cross-team projects that require multiple development teams to execute
- Shape business processes through providing instructions and collaborating with customer facing departments
- Be ready to make decisions and lead your development team to achieve product success
- Write user stories to succinctly and clearly express development objectives
- Create flows and wireframes that help you communicate requirements to the team
- Work closely with development teams on feature delivery
- Approve new releases to ensure features work as expected
You are a perfect fit, if you…
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field, or have equivalent practical experience
- Have 3+ years experience in building and shipping products
- Possess experience in gathering requirements across diverse areas and users, and converting and developing them into a product solutions
- Have excellent communication skills (oral and written), especially in terms of dealing with different groups of interest (end user vs. engineering)
- Are extremely good at dealing with ambiguity and wearing many hats at one time
- Are very structured and organized
- Have great presentation skills that will allow you to promote the vision of your product internally and with clients
- Are proficient in spoken and written English
- Possess experience as Product Manager for B2B SaaS products, with and in depth understanding of state-of-the-art data analysis and AI
- Have tendency for data-driven product design and decision making
- Have technical background or product design experience
- Have Knowledge of modern software engineering processes and principles
And most importantly, what's in it for you...
- Working in a global, highly-motivated and collaborative team
- Flexible working hours allowing you the freedom to shape your work-life-balance
- Remote-friendly environment and budget for home office equipment
- On-going career development, training and coaching
- 12 days/year for learning & development
- Experience your favorite travel adventure by using a bonus vacation day
- Celebrate in style at our team events (in-person and virtually)
- Social benefits and perks based on location
- Relocation package (if applicable)
The TrustYou Guest Experience Platform is used by more than 50,000 hotels worldwide to consolidate and analyze guest feedback, as well as provide real-time communication, allowing guests to message the hotel reception while they’re at the hotel. Within one tool, hotels get an overview of all reviews from platforms like Booking.com and Google and are able to improve the hotel experience for their guests. Our semantically analyzed data is also used by big tech companies like Google, Bing, and Hotels.com to serve curated feedback data to billions of worldwide travelers.
At TrustYou, we make Guests happy. Our values shape our working environment, our team, our business relationships to enable companies with the power to listen. We strive for customer excellence and live and breathe an open feedback culture. Our team is our most important asset and our teamwork and collaboration bring best results. We test, we learn, we improve. Every team member has a unique voice that is heard and contributes to TrustYou's success.
Working at TrustYou means you’re working in a fast-paced and international environment, where innovation is at the forefront, the people are passionate, and collaboration and working together towards achieving common goals is commonplace.
For more information about Life at TrustYou check out our LinkedIn Life Section.
Ps. TrustYou is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of gender, background, religion, orientation, age, or ability.
If you are excited about this opportunity, join us! We look forward to your application and getting to know you.