Data Entry Specialist (all genders)
Data Entry Team /
Permanent - Full Time
Location of the role: Cluj, Romania (Hybird)
Imagine a workplace that allows you to own your own product and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine an environment where your performance makes a difference, not just within the company itself but for billions of travelers worldwide! That place is TrustYou.
We are looking for travel-lovers, innovators, and genuinely amazing people who can help us in our mission to make guest communication and feedback simpler and more productive.
As a Data Entry Specialist at TrustYou you will be based in Cluj Napoca/Romania and report to the Data Entry Team Leader and will be facing and solving new challenges every day. In this position you are responsible for maintaining and growing our vast hotel and restaurant and sells products that ultimately benefit travelers on scale. Our ideal candidate comes with a high target orientation and an exceptionally structured way of working. You convince us with excellent communication skills and the desire to be part of a fast paced, highly collaborative team.
Want to learn more?
In your role, you are empowered to…
- Assist us in maintaining and growing our vast hotel and restaurant database
- Maintain the existing entries and feed them with respective links
- Online research on OTAs and review sites to detect the correct hotel entries to be linked in our database
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/ tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
You are a perfect fit, if you…
- Stay focused even when working on repetitive tasks
- Have high adaptability and openness towards new challenges
- Are detail and solution oriented
- Are interested in IT-related products, experience with google drive would be a plus
- Are fluent in English, any additional language is a plus
- Are quick to learn new programs/processes and new things
- Have ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Have hearty and positive personality
And most importantly, what's in it for you...
- Working in a global, highly-motivated and collaborative team
- Flexible working hours allowing you the freedom to shape your work-life-balance
- Remote-friendly environment and budget for home office equipment
- On-going career development, training and coaching12 days/year for learning & development
- Experience your favorite travel adventure by using a bonus vacation day
- Celebrate in style at our team events (in-person and virtually)
- Social benefits and perks based on location
The TrustYou Guest Experience Platform is used by more than 50,000 hotels worldwide to consolidate and analyze guest feedback, as well as provide real-time communication, allowing guests to message the hotel reception while they’re at the hotel. Within one tool, hotels get an overview of all reviews from platforms like Booking.com and Google and are able to improve the hotel experience for their guests. Our semantically analyzed data is also used by big tech companies like Google, Bing, and Hotels.com to serve curated feedback data to billions of worldwide travelers.
At TrustYou our values shape our working environment, our team, our business relationships to enable companies with the power to listen. We strive for customer excellence and live and breathe an open feedback culture. Our team is our most important asset and our teamwork and collaboration bring best results. We test, we learn, we improve. Every team member has a unique voice that is heard and contributes to TrustYou's success.
Working at TrustYou means you’re working in a fast-paced and international environment, where innovation is at the forefront, the people are passionate, and collaboration and working together towards achieving common goals is commonplace.
For more information about Life at TrustYou check out our LinkedIn Life Section.
Ps.TrustYou is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of gender, background, religion, orientation, age, or ability.
If you are excited about this opportunity, join us! We look forward to your application and getting to know you.