Head of Industry Relations
The problem we're solving:
Truv empowers financial firms to underwrite with confidence. We believe that discerning fact from fiction about an applicant’s employment and income shouldn’t be a process that takes days, dozens of phone calls, or hidden behind black boxes. Truv provides a frictionless and secure infrastructure that connects financial institutions and background screeners to 45+ payroll providers that house the data of 120M+ US workers. And consumers benefit from faster turnarounds and greater financial opportunities.
The community we’re creating:
We’re an experienced team of thinkers, innovators, and entrepreneurs solving some big problems. And we’re looking for bold leaders to join us. Our remote-first distributed team hails from Bay Area, Miami, Toronto and London. We believe in creating a community where everyone belongs and thrives, regardless of location. So, if you’re excited about using cutting-edge technology and working alongside colleagues who’ve built groundbreaking products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid—hop on.
The values you possess:
Our values are the specific behaviors and skills that we care most about. The more these values sound like you and the people you want to work with, the more likely you’ll thrive at Truv.
· Bias for action - move fast and get things done.
· Customer obsession – we start with making the customer happy and work backward.
· Good judgment – make wise decisions despite ambiguity.
· Focus on impact – solve important problems first.
· Transparent and direct – informed people make better decisions.
· Win as a team – we win and lose (rarely) as a team.
· Continuous improvement – all improvements matter because they compound exponentially.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive thought leadership through white papers and speaking engagements
- Pitch industry analysts and journalists on the problems that Truv is solving
- Represent Truv on industry podcasts, conferences and webinars
- Facilitate meaningful introductions to decision makers at target accounts
- Work with Truv investors and advisors to develop industry relationships
- Join external calls to provide thought-leadership and strategic direction to prospects
What Would Set you up for Success:
- 4-8 years of experience within financial services
- Experience talking with and pitching executives at financial services organizations
- Strong quantitative impact from prior roles that ties to revenue
- Deep industry expertise with a strong recognition of challenges facing mortgage lenders, personal lenders, and financial institutions
- A strong network of leaders within financial services organizations
- Well respected and well recognized throughout the entire industry
- Strong written and personal communication skills
- An executive presence that allows them to drive conversations forward
- Experience working in a cross-collaborative environment between internal teams
Benefits we offer:
- Fully-remote team
- Team events
- Equity options
- Flexible Time Off
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental & vision