Sr Product Manager, Consumer Team
The Company you’ll Join
At Truv, our mission is to make verifications easy for everyone. It’s crazy that it can take 5 to 7 days to verify someone’s employment or income. Alternatives are even worse, an API call should not cost $40.
We'll save billions of dollars for companies and billions of hours for people who're still filling out forms and uploading paystubs.
Imagine applying for a loan or verifying your job history with a click of a button. That's what Truv aims to achieve.
The Team You’ll Work With
We're a small but mighty team of engineers, product managers, and business folks who built and launched products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid. We're well funded by US-based top VC funds.
We like to nerd out about using the cutting-edge tech and building frictionless user experiences. We love crafting great products and see our users delighted by what we build.
We're a remote first company with no plans to start an office anytime soon. We don't really care where you are, but we care a lot about who you are. If you like solving customer pain points, helping your team members excel at what they do, being part of a community, and care about quality, you'll fit in.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain Truv's new and existing products for Consumer team
- Optimize conversion rate for Truv's products and drive client success rate and adoption
- Build and prioritize features based on existing data and insights
- Develop detailed, crisp product/feature requirements and user stories for Truv’s Consumer team products
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs amongst features, improvements, performance and operational support load
- Leads and motivates a team of highly technical engineers and other cross-functional representatives, and maintains team health
- 5+ years of experience in a analytical role as a data scientist or as a data product manager
- 5+ years of experience in a product manager role
- Bachelors/Masters in computer science or equivalent technical degree
- Proven ability to work with big datasets and being able to work closely with analysts and engineers
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many priorities and under tight timeframe
- Go getter? Quick learner? Highly technical? Combination of it all - let's talk!
Interested? Message Darshana(Head of Product) on LinkedIn