SaaS Product Manager
Who is Truv and Why Join us?
Today, Truv is the safest and most reliable API platform to access payroll accounts. We enable income & amp; employment verification, direct deposit switching, and more.
In 5 years, we’ll unlock all siloed data in partnership with consumers to build a repository of all their financial data.
Tackling a legacy business of Equifax that generates over $2bn in revenue with 60% margin but has -7 NPS.
Funded with $30 mln by Kleiner Perkins, NYCA.
Leadership team from Apple, Carta, Venmo, MX, Okta.
Opportunity to be part of the “Foundational” team in a hyper-growth startup.
The problem we're solving:
Truv empowers financial firms to underwrite with confidence. We believe that discerning fact from fiction about an applicant’s employment and income shouldn’t be a process that takes days, dozens of phone calls, or hidden behind black boxes. Truv provides a frictionless and secure infrastructure that connects financial institutions and background screeners to 45+ payroll providers that house the data of 120M+ US workers. And consumers benefit from faster turnarounds and greater financial opportunities.
The community we’re creating:
We’re an experienced team of thinkers, innovators, and entrepreneurs solving some big problems. And we’re looking for bold leaders to join us. Our remote-first distributed team hails from Bay Area, Miami, Toronto and London. We believe in creating a community where everyone belongs and thrives, regardless of location. So, if you’re excited about using cutting-edge technology and working alongside colleagues who’ve built groundbreaking products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid—hop on.
The values you possess:
Our values are the specific behaviors and skills that we care most about. The more these values sound like you and the people you want to work with, the more likely you’ll thrive at Truv.
· Bias for action - move fast and get things done.
· Customer obsession – we start with making the customer happy and work backward.
· Good judgment – make wise decisions despite ambiguity.
· Focus on impact – solve important problems first.
· Transparent and direct – informed people make better decisions.
· Win as a team – we win and lose (rarely) as a team.
· Continuous improvement – all improvements matter because they compound exponentially.
What we are looking for in our SaaS Product Manager?
- 7+ years of experience (2+ years as PM at a SaaS startup)
- Successful 2-year stint with an early or hypergrowth SaaS start-up (less than 200 employees).
- Experience working in customer-facing roles (UX research, implementation, sales, support, etc)
- Obsession over customer experience and UX research
- Getting things done mindset
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain Truv’s products for Client team and Platform team
- Manage and Execute on Truv’s Platform product roadmap, partnering with Vendors and Clients to understand requirements and limitation of the platform
- Specify requirements based on clients needs, drive and build solutions to enable Truv’s solution on various platforms
- Work directly with Implementation, Customer success and Clients to implement Truv’s products, understand challenges and streamline go-live experiences
- Develop detailed, crisp product/feature requirements and user stories for Truv’s Client & Platform team
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs amongst client requests, features, performance and operational support load
- Lead and motivate a team of highly technical engineers and other cross-functional representatives, and maintains team health
- Ability to handhold, train and guide clients through the implementation process as needed and provide product guidance with data, analytics and insights to optimize success rates
- Build, maintain and optimize Client NPS
- Update and maintain documentation to reflect the latest updates to existing products
Benefits we offer:
- Fully-remote team
- Team events
- Equity options
- Flexible Time Off
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental & vision