Investment Manager Life Sciences (m/f/d) UK/Germany
We are TruVenturo, one of the most successful European company builders and investors, across tech, B2B and healthcare. We have successfully co-founded over 20 companies over the last decade and scaled early stage ventures with a combined valuation of more than $1.8 bn.
As part of the further development, we are looking for an Investment Manager (m/f/d) to support our venture Prism at the next possible date.
Prism backs global innovation in life sciences through investments in leading venture funds. With unprecedented advances in the sector, traditional categories like biopharmaceuticals, medtech and diagnostics are being transformed by digital technologies, big data and deep learning techniques. Prism employs best practices in asset management to build diversified portfolios of funds and underlying companies. As one of the few specialist life sciences asset allocators, Prism possesses a unique position in the market allowing us to invest into cutting edge technology trends in healthcare and ultimately driving advances in patient care.
What awaits you at Prism
- Working with the investment team to screen, review and prioritise new investment opportunities or scientific ideas.
- Building relationships with key life science fund managers globally.
- Assessing fund managers through analysis of track record, team, investment strategy and terms.
- Leading life science fund and co-investment transactions through sourcing, due diligence, and investment processes.
- Managing a portfolio of life science fund investments, including attending limited partner advisory board meetings.
- Attending investment, scientific and medical conferences.
What you bring with you
- Investment or industry experience in life sciences (Including healthcare, biotechnology or pharmaceutical sectors)
- Knowledge or experience of life sciences venture capital funding and due diligence
- Scientific or medical training to at least a postgraduate level
- Team player who thrives in a distributed, collaborative firm environment
- Highly analytical individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills including experience in writing investment memos
- Strong working knowledge of day-to-day software e.g. Excel, Powerpoint
What Prism can offer you
- You will develop a 360° entrepreneurial skillset while working in a highly professional team
- You will shape the future with a young and highly motivated team which burns for their topic
- You will get deep insights into innovative research methods in a future-oriented and highly promising field
- We encourage teamwork and celebrate our successes this way too
- We offer you a competitive package and participation in an emerging international start-up
Could we spark your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application directly via the application form. Your contact person Gülay Elsner will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We do not need a cover letter, just fill out the motivational questions.