CG COO/Quality Manager
We are TruVenturo, one of the most successful company builders in Europe. Our focus is on the founding of business models with a focus on digitalization and life sciences. Our current portfolio includes over 20 companies, including industry leaders such as Finanzcheck, Dreamlines and HomeToGo. We cooperate closely with top international VC companies.
About 4 years ago we started our activities in the life science sector with investments in longevity as well as in neurotech / BCI (brain computer interface). Our portfolio company CereGate, we have co-founded, is a clinical research and medical software company focusing on the field of neuromodulation. Founded in 2019 together with our partners we are driven to develop new ways of interfacing with the human brain through the latest technology, thus we are developing a novel input communication interface to input abstract information into the human brain. Our mission is to provide patients with neurological disorders or sensory deficits with new opportunities to adapt and improve their condition under their own power. Increasing patient independence while improving quality of life are our guiding principles.
You have experience with start-ups, medical devices, clinical studies and the neuroscience field? We are looking for a C-level position to coordinate regulatory affairs and maintain quality management within our Company (EU ISO 13485 - MDR / US FDA). The position can also intersect with coordinating some of our clinical study activities in the EU.
What you bring with you
- High professionalism and conscientiousness as well as independent working style
- Firsthand experience in TÜV audits and interviews
- Fluency in English & German - spoken and written
What CereGate can offer you
- Innovative research in a future oriented and highly promising field, at the cutting edge of applied BCI/ neuromodulation research
- Deep insights into innovative research methods
- Shaping the future of neurotechnology with a young and highly motivated team which burns for the topic
- Exciting clinical work with real impact and improving patients lifes
- Competitive package and participation in an emerging international start-up
Could we arouse your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application directly via the application form. Your contact person Nora Briesemeister will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We do not need a cover letter, just fill out the motivation questions.