We are TruVenturo, one of the most successful company builders in Europe. Our focus is on the founding of business models with a focus on digitalization and life sciences. Our current portfolio includes over 20 companies, including industry leaders such as Finanzcheck, Dreamlines and HomeToGo. We cooperate closely with top international VC companies.
About 4 years ago we started our activities in the life science sector with investments in longevity as well as in neurotech / BCI (brain computer interface). Our portfolio company CereGate, we have co-founded, is a clinical research and medical software company focusing on the field of neuromodulation. Founded in 2019 together with our partners we are driven to develop new ways of interfacing with the human brain through the latest technology, thus we are developing a novel input communication interface to input abstract information into the human brain. Our mission is to provide patients with neurological disorders or sensory deficits with new opportunities to adapt and improve their condition under their own power. Increasing patient independence while improving quality of life are our guiding principles.
As part of the further development of our neurotech practice, we are looking for a Scientific Lead (m/f/d) to support us in this process at the next possible date.
What awaits you at CereGate
- Designing, coordinating and executing neuroscientific studies in the neuromodulation / BCI space
- Supporting Site and study execution management in various EU countries
- Working directly with patients, key opinion leaders and clinicians
- Managing and coordinating local and central support roles to achieve successful data collection
What you bring with you
- You have professional experience (in academia and/or relevant industry) including publication experience
- You have a degree in the field of neuroscience
- You have hands-on experience in experimental design and execution (including IRB process)
- You have experience working with neuromodulation technology and/or invasive neurostimulation systems (specifically deep brain stimulation and/or spinal cord stimulation, SCS preferred)
- You have led (smaller) teams before but you also have a hands-on mentality
- You have already worked in a start-up environment (nice to have)
- You have your own network of clinicians and scientific partners (nice to have)
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You are located in the EU and willing to travel around 40 %
What CereGate can offer you
- Innovative research in a future-oriented and highly promising field, at the cutting edge of applied BCI / neuromodulation research
- Deep insights into innovative research methods
- Shaping the future of neurotechnology with a young and highly motivated team which burns for the topic
- Exciting clinical work with real impact and improving patients lives
- Competitive package and participation in an emerging international start-up
Could we arouse your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application directly via the application form. Your contact person Gülay Elsner will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We do not need a cover letter, just fill out the motivation questions.