Senior Pricing Analyst
Remote (US only) /
Operations, Payer Services /
Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve people’s ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmacy benefit industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
The Senior Pricing Analyst works with a fast-paced team of business and technical collaborators to implement and deliver pharmacy benefit analytical services for a portfolio of clients, as well as advises on the future development of our products. The ideal candidate is an expert at working with and educating across teams, a strong project manager, and has a history of delivering data-driven results to a non-technical audience. This role is instrumental in providing key insights to our clients, meeting schedule of deliverables, managing the creation and distribution of client-facing deliverables, analyzing and validating data, quality control of system configuration, and collaborating cross-functionally with both the Product and Data & Analytics teams on future product enhancements.
- Lead financial analysis of current and prospective clients PBM proposal process
- Coordinate with operations, clinical, and product to ensure pricing is accurately produced
- Support continued development and maintenance of pricing and financial reporting system infrastructure
- Advise the Product and Data & Analytics Teams on product enhancements and carve out initiatives
- Evaluate plan performance and produce reconciliation analysis for book-of-business
- Work collaboratively across the organization to communicate and support ongoing financial analytics and reporting needs
- Support analysis and development of pricing models for new products
- Support general business needs, as required
- Undergraduate bachelor’s degree, with record of strong academic performance in Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Statistics, or Economics
- Advanced degree preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of experience providing financial analysis in the PBM industry
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding pharmacy pricing dynamics and trends
- Experience presenting pharmacy plan results to client
- Experience managing and educating clients on pharmacy plan information
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, and other data visualization tools
- Track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, driving high performance, meeting deadlines, and executing on deliverables
- Attention to detail & commitment to delivering high quality work product
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.