Sales Development Representative (Remote)
Sales, Payer Services /
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
Truveris is hiring a Sales Development Representative to join our team! Sales Development Representatives will be responsible for growing the sales pipeline by actively prospecting and creating qualified opportunities for the Sales team. This is a great opportunity to start your career in sales, where you are directly rewarded for your hard work and success! Truveris will provide on-the-job training for all incoming SDRs. Successful SDRs will be elevated to a Sales Executive position within 12 months with generous and uncapped commission incentives.
- Perform outbound demand generation activities including phone and email outreach to prospective clients
- Conduct direct outreach into targeted accounts, lists, or independently researched contacts to uncover and qualify opportunities
- Qualify and nurture inbound inquiries
- Complete quality discovery in preparation for sales demonstrations
- Clearly communicate Truveris’ unique value proposition via phone/email by thoroughly understanding the solutions and corporate business values
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Client Success team members to ensure efficacy and alignment with sales goals
- Research prospective clients through a variety of channels including web/social media, internal databases, and external tools to identify potential leads
- Document client interaction and prospecting efforts in Salesforce
- Meet monthly quota expectations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Passionate, motivated and driven to exceed goals
- Confident and energetic phone presence
- Resilient and fearless – willing to call new prospects every day to explain Truveris's value proposition
- Demonstrated interest for a career in sales
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software, a plus
Base salary: USD $50,000 + variable compensation
An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, travel requirements, revenue-based metrics, any contractual agreements, and business or organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of Truveris’s total compensation package for employees.
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.