Strategic Marketing Manager
New York, NY or Remote (US only) /
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering objective truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with pharmacy expertise, brings transparency across the entire pharmacy chain. Our solutions provide the knowledge required to compare, manage, and optimize costs and benefits for organizations and their workers, helping them lead healthier, more productive lives.
Truveris is seeking a dynamic, strategic marketer who has a passion for creating market-defining programs to advance human health. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Strategic Marketing Manager will play a key role in developing, managing, and executing Truveris’s integrated go-to-market strategy. In partnership with the CMO, this individual will help create and will assume day-to-day responsibility for ensuring the successful execution of Truveris’ marketing plan at the corporate and business unit level. S(he) will partner across the marketing team to ideate, develop, and execute corporate and product marketing initiatives that are aligned with Truveris’ GTM strategies for each business segment. The role will also serve as the brand steward for Truveris with respect to consistent/approved positioning, messaging, and promotion across earned and owned media and communication channels. The Strategic Marketing Manager will oversee external agency and freelance resources as additional support to achieve corporate OKRs and team goals.
- Partner with product marketing, product, and sales to develop and execute targeted omni-channel marketing plans to support attainment of business goals
- Establish, manage, and oversee Truveris’ integrated marketing plan to support corporate and product marketing initiatives
- Create personas based on marketing insights and user research that will help drive adoption and continued engagement
- Recommend, create and implement marketing content and thought leadership including case studies, web content, video assets, digital marketing campaigns, and press releases
- Direct and manage Truveris’ earned and owned media and digital assets including website, social media, and communications calendar
- Develop, execute and manage lead gen campaigns to support corporate and product marketing plans
- Identify and manage external resources as needed to increase capacity and volume
- Build and manage strategic media relations with key external agencies
- Create, track and optimize digital marketing strategies, including ABM
- Lead and oversee internal and external corporate marketing initiatives
- Develop and manage marketing dashboard to track and report performance metrics
- Deep understanding and command of marketing/brand strategy, development, and execution in dynamic B2B and B2B2C environments
- Passion for innovative thinking and action to achieve and exceed targeted goals
- Ability to plan and execute multiple targeted marketing strategies to establish core value proposition with a focus on lead generation and sales acceleration
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving; copywriting experience
- Ability to effectively collaborate across the marketing team and organization with key stakeholders and 3rd party vendors
- Working knowledge of: Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools: HubSpot and Salesforce.com a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field, MBA a plus
- 5+ years of progressive experience in marketing or related field, focused on commercial program execution
- Demonstrated success working with cross functional teams, leading marketing strategy and execution
- Experience in Product, Marketing, Brand Management, Agencies, or Consulting roles a must
- Experience in program, project, and vendor management
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.