Growth & Marketing Lead (5yrs+ experience)
Who are we?
At Try.com we believe that online shopping, especially for clothing, should be just as fun and stress-free as shopping in-store. We're reinventing the online shopping experience to enable people that love shopping online to Try before they buy from the world's most popular stores.
We do this by delivering new and better forms of credit that reduce financial liability for young consumers and offer innovative ways to improve the online shopping experience. We believe that customers should have the freedom and power to shop online with the same benefits of shopping offline; Try before you buy, fast and free shipping & returns, amazing customer service from real people and personalised discovery to help you find products you'll love.
We're a design-led and data-driven company that prizes creativity. We help consumers buy fashion, so good taste is in our DNA. But, we also love to try and validate, which means we're stronger when we have great design and data minds at the table. At Try.com, everything starts with design. We also work with, and learn from, each other. We move pixels and make prototypes, but first and foremost we try.
Your mission is to find creative ways to acquire customers, position Try.com to address customer pain points and guide them through the customer journey.
You will work in conjunction with the marketing and product teams to grow our userbase via innovative marketing campaigns, product functionality and other growth tactics.
- You understand product, design and marketing.
- You use rigorous testing and data analysis to make decisions in pursuit of growth.
- You are an executor with a track record of delivering growth for consumer product with a similar target demographic.
- You are experienced with cross-channel marketing and lifecycle engagement via email/push/in-app.
- You are experienced with attribution tracking through Segment, Branch and/or similar tools.
- You are experienced with BI tools, e.g Looker, and are proficient with SQL to produce reports that demonstrate your results.
- Drive, test, measure, and iterate on various types of growth campaigns to generate new customers
- Take a highly analytical approach to measuring performance and turn insights into tactics
- Execute campaigns across channels and work with the team to develop & test creative
- Optimize marketing budget by quantifying the most efficient growth channels
- Automate and introduce new tools to save time, improve results and increase data visibility
- 5+ years in a growth marketing role
- You have effective data analytics & presentation skills
- You have performance marketing experience across various channels
- You have lifecycle engagement experience across email, push & in-app
- You have managed campaigns and therefore could manage a team of campaign managers
- You have worked with developers, product managers and creative teams before and feel at home on any of those teams
- You have advanced statistics skills
- You have experience marketing consumer products
- You have Python experience
Working at Try.com
You'll be joining an incredible team of marketers, engineers and entrepreneurs. We pride ourselves on our commitment to each other, our customers and our core values:
2. Do what you're not told
3. Create delightful experiences
4. Science motherf*&k3#s (decide with data)
We provide medical, dental & vision benefits to all employees as well as daily lunch in a great working environment office on Union Sq, San Francisco.