We're looking for an exceptional & experienced Product Manager who will help create products that will empower our customers, merchant partners and our employees.
What You'll Do
- Become an expert on our customers, product, market and competitors through research & regular interaction with customers; define and frame their problems for our team to address
- Manage the roadmap through capturing requirements from a wide range of inputs, understand & prioritize tasks so the team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Collaborate across functions – including engineering, design, risk, marketing and operation to successfully launch and scale innovative, future solutions that solve our customers' problems
- Scope these solutions to ship to customers as early as you can and evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
What We Look For
- 3+ years of consumer internet product management experience with a proven track record of shipping impactful product
- Ideally you have have a strong design background, essential to being able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces
- You are driven to question assumptions and validate hypotheses
- You can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them. You’re comfortable making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive.
- You have deep experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You are familiar with SQL and Excel for product analysis
- You’re able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
Nice to Have
- Experience with financial products, payments and lending a plus
- An understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications
At Try.com, we believe that in the future customers will not pay upfront before purchasing products online. Just like in a physical store, customers are not required to pay for items before they can try them on - so why should you have to online.
We believe we can offer great tools for our customers to enable a simple and transparent checkout experience, where people can try products before they pay.
We are based in San Francisco and building a team of exceptionally talented people to join us on our mission.