Influencer Marketing Manager
Try.com enables customers that love shopping online to Try before they buy from the most popular online stores including websites like Asos, Nike, Bloomingdale’s, Revolve, Zara and many more.
We’re looking for a candidate who specializes in social media marketing & influencer management and is looking to grow into a Senior Marketing role.
In addition to your expertise in engaging with key content creators on social media, you will learn how to use best-in-class marketing technology to drive personalized communication via email, push and in-app messaging in pursuit of engagement & referral growth.
- Build, coordinate, manage and negotiate all influencer recruitment strategies and activities that can reach our core audience segments. This will require a creative mindset and attention to detail as there will be many tiers of campaigns at any given time.
- Partner with content strategy, brand, mass media and marketing analytics teams to craft influencer marketing strategies and tacticsIdentify and build relationships with key digital influencers and tastemakers, and engage them to help execute partnerships that amplify key marketing moments.
- Identify opportunities to integrate social media, influencer marketing, and media to drive top of funnel metrics.
- Leverage influencer relationship to build out a performance-based marketing channel (affiliate marketing).
- Define and execute disruptive Social and Experiential Marketing strategies.
- Analyze and develop actionable insights from campaigns key metrics and make recommendations to senior management.
- Update marketing teams on social media trends.
- 2+ years of social media or community experience at a consumer facing company preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Must demonstrate sound decision-making and ability to react quickly under pressure.
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and juggle shifting priorities.
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of delivering high quality work under tight timelines.
- Work well independently and collaboratively with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing analytics and creating marketing dashboards and reports.
- Present data in an actionable and useful way to allow business owners to make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to write content that demonstrates a clear and consistent brand voice.
- Meaningful experience with agency/vendor management.
- Ability to edit images and video with Adobe Suite is a bonus.
At Try.com we believe that online shopping, especially for clothing, should be just as fun and stress-free as shopping in-store. We're reinventing the online shopping experience to enable people that love shopping online to Try before they buy from the world's most popular stores.
We do this by delivering new and better forms of credit that reduce financial liability for young consumers and offer innovative ways to improve the online shopping experience. We believe that customers should have the freedom and power to shop online with the same benefits of shopping offline; Try before you buy, fast and free shipping & returns, amazing customer service from real people and personalised discovery to help you find products you'll love.
We're a design-led and data-driven company that prizes creativity. We help consumers buy fashion, so good taste is in our DNA. But, we also love to try and validate, which means we're stronger when we have great design and data minds at the table. We also work with, and learn from, each other. We move pixels and make prototypes, but first and foremost we try.
Working at Try.com
You'll be joining an incredible team of marketers, engineers and entrepreneurs. We pride ourselves on our commitment to each other, our customers and our core values:
2. Do what you're not told
3. Create delightful experiences
4. Science motherf*&k3#s (decide with data)
We provide medical, dental & vision benefits to all employees as well as daily lunch in a great working environment at our office in Union Sq, San Francisco.