Customer Service Associate
Who are we?
At Try.com we believe that online shopping, especially for clothing, should be just as fun and stress-free as shopping in-store. We're reinventing the online shopping experience to enable people that love shopping online to Try before they buy from the world's most popular stores.
We do this by delivering new and better forms of credit that reduce financial liability for young consumers and offer innovative ways to improve the online shopping experience. We believe that customers should have the freedom and power to shop online with the same benefits of shopping offline; Try before you buy, fast and free shipping & returns, amazing customers service from real people and personalised discovery to help you find product you'll love.
We're a design-led and data-driven company whose success is dependent on our ability to delight our customers. At the heart of our ability to succeed at this is our customers service and operations team. You are on the front lines of the organisation, talking to and helping our customers everyday. When providing exemplary customer experience, our team members must exemplify a 'yes, we can' attitude towards customers requests and endeavor to go the extra mile so our customers don't have to.
- Communicate with customers via chat and email
- Assist with placing orders and other daily operations tasks
- Communicate with merchants
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries
- Communicate effectively with all team members, even those outside of your department
- Multi-tasking frequently between daily responsibilities
- Passionate about startups and tech
- Believes that helping users is crucial to the growth and success of the company
- Comfortable using business and professional language when communicating with customers
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to pay special attention to detail
- Must be available & willing to work evenings, weekends & public holidays
- At least 1 year retail sales or customer service experience
You'll be joining an incredible team of marketers, engineers and entrepreneurs. We pride ourselves on our commitment to each other, our customers and our core values:
2. Do what you're not told
3. Create delightful experiences
4. Science motherf*&k3#s (decide with data)
We provide medical, dental & vision benefits to all employees as well as daily lunch in a great working environment office on Union Sq, San Francisco.