Senior Visual Designer
Who are we?
At Try.com, we’re building a data-driven consumer credit company. We are on a mission to improve how credit cards work online. In doing so, we have designed an online shopping experience that unlocks a whole new category of commerce. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
We are a design-led company. At Try.com, everything starts with design. We also work with, and learn from, each other. We move pixels and make prototypes, but first and foremost we try. We’re never happy with what’s out there, and we know how to channel this into something positive.
We’re building something that never existed before. We face a lot of product challenges: designing a seamless purchase experience that balances friction and risk; crafting interactions that work for first time users and for power users alike.
Who are you?
* 4+ years experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite
* 4+ years experience in illustration, animation and motion design / After Effects
* Familiarity with frontend technology. You do not need to be able to write code but have an understanding of limitations and how your designs could be implemented
* Full understanding of best design practices for production delivery
* Ability to take wireframes through to visual design
* Knowledge of interaction architecture practices in UX
* Ability to prototype
We are based in San Francisco and are building a team of exceptionally talented people to join us on our mission.