Software Engineer - Frontend
We're looking for an exceptional frontend engineer who will create products that will empower our customers, merchant partners, and our employees.
What You'll Do
- Work on the Try.com consumer products
- Work on internal tools used by the risk & operations teams
- Work on the Try For Free checkout experience
- Quickly create prototypes of new & exciting products
What We Look For
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, browser performance, cross browser compatibility
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
Nice to Have
- Experience dealing with internal/external APIs
- Experience with React
- Experience with React-Native
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with DOM and scrapers
- Experience building Chrome Web extensions
- Desktop and Mobile browser performance especially with regards to animation and page load speed
At Try.com, we believe that in the future customers will not pay upfront before purchasing products online. Just like in a physical store, customers are not required to pay for items before they can try them on - so why should you have to online.
We believe we can offer great tools for our customers to enable a simple and transparent checkout experience, where people can try products before they pay.
We are based in San Francisco and building a team of exceptionally talented people to join us on our mission.