As a Python Engineer at Try.com, you work on the systems that power the heart of Try.com. You build the services that enable our customers to Try for free. Your systems are used by our customers as well as internal users. With a strong focus on automating all relevant business processes, we are looking for outstanding software engineers that can understand complex processes and data structures, and who enjoy seeing the impact they deliver through close interactions with our users and clearly defined KPIs. If you enjoy building state-of-the-art cloud applications using a microservices architecture and working in a small and dedicated agile team, you should join us and help us build the future of Try.com.
What You'll Do
- Lead technical projects from specification and planning, through execution & coding with multiple engineers, to testing and deployment into production
- Design, implement, and extend core platform services and APIs to enable new products and features to be built
- Analyze/debug performance issues across distributed services
- Plan, design, and build our core platform software and systems to scale with an increasing number of users, features & business requirements
What We Look For
- 3yr + Python experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
Nice To Have
At Try.com, we believe that in the future customers will not pay upfront before purchasing products online. Just like in a physical store, customers are not required to pay for items before they can try them on - so why should you have to online.
We believe we can offer great tools for our customers to enable a simple and transparent checkout experience, where people can try products before they pay.
We are based in San Francisco and building a team of exceptionally talented people to join us on our mission.