Junior Software Engineer
This is a perfect role for folks who are starting their engineering careers. You’ve probably built a few apps or might have a some experience from internships or junior developer roles.
We're looking for an exceptional junior engineer who will create products that will empower our customers, merchant partners and our employees.
What We Look For
- You’re at the start of your engineering career (less than 2 years commercial experience)
- You have experience with HTML/CSS, including concepts like layout, specificity, browser performance, cross browser compatibility
- You should also have an excellent ability to decompose and solve problems
Nice to Have
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
- Experience with DOM and scrapers
At Try.com, we believe that in the future customers will not pay upfront before purchasing products online. Just like in a physical store, customers are not required to pay for items before they can try them on - so why should you have to online.
We believe we can offer great tools for our customers to enable a simple and transparent checkout experience, where people can try products before they pay.
We are based in San Francisco and building a team of exceptionally talented people to join us on our mission.